Chapter 3

Green POV

I could never get a vacation can I? Once I'm out of here, I'm really gonna need a soft bed to sleep on.

My surroundings include many Imposters hanging around in this place.

I slowly began to walk along with Glitchy and stay cautious. As I pass by, many of them start to give me a dirty looks.

I got nervous and put my head down more so they won't notice me.

We continued walking and I felt a tug on my pants knowing it was Glitchy. I look at him and saw he rubbed his belly as a gesture he was hungry.

I shook my head no at him,"No, there's no time to be eating food right now. If anything, we have to be extremely lucky to find that Indigo guy and- ACK!"

I yelped when I bump into something. I rub my eyes (helmet?) and groan before looking up.

My body sent stiff after seeing what was in front of me. It was Indigo, and I just bumped into his back.

He slowly turn around and look down at me with an intimidating expression.

I realized I was staring and I quickly stepped away,"O-oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you haha.." I laughed awkwardly.

Still, he only just stared at me. I was starting to feel uneasy but then Glitchy stepped up in front of me.

He started to open his mouth and hiss at him to intimidate him.

Cute, but not the plan we are trying to have!

"No stop! Don't be disrespectful!" I bent down and picked Glitchy up to hold him.

In response he just looked away as if he was ignoring me. I shook my head but remembered Indigo was still here.

"So..a mini sabotager?" He finally spoke.

I flinched a little at his words and nodded,"A-ah yes. This little monster right here is a killer." I exclaimed and pat Glitchy's head.

He remained quiet as he stood with his arms crossed. I gulped a little and spoke.

"Um sir..you know how to get up to the top floor of the building right? Do you mind if me and my little buddy go with you?"

Maybe asking politely will be able to convince him to help us hopefully.

Before he could respond I felt two hands grabbing both of my wrist making me drop Glitchy.

"W-what the? Hey!" I grunt when I saw two metal looking suit of people.

"Not so fast, you dare talk to our boss and we will make sure to punish you."

"Yeah! Can't wait to see you suffer endlessly!" The other one smiled wickedly.

Oh crap, did they find out I'm a Crewmate? Shit this can't be good. What do I do? Do I just run? Do I fight back?

"Enough." A dark voice spoke up.

I look at Indigo and the other two looked at him.

"But boss-"

"I said enough."

His words seem more aggressive as it continues on. The two twins let go of me and gave me a nasty look before leaving.

I blinked a couple of times and sighed in relief. Thought I was gonna die for a moment there.

I noticed that there were many eyes on us, I shift uncomfortably and try to ignore it.

Indigo seem to notice so he turn away from us and walked.