I: The blessed and The Cursed.

Start from the beginning

Yoongi raises his head slightly up, high enough to see the golden stairs above instead of the reflection on the floor.

Of course, he doesn't need to think twice about what he wants.

"In that case, your majesty..." Yoongi starts, and the entire of royal councilors hold their breaths in. "The days I've spent in this sudden battle had resulted in me neglecting some affairs I had to leave behind. Therefore..." Yoongi looks up this time, and makes sure to muster up the sharpest look in his eyes. "I ask your majesty to grant me leave."

A murmur of interest breaks down in the hall as the rising sun of the Empire barely manages to suppress his reluctance to the 'arrogant' request of Yoongi. The wrinkly man instead clenches his fists silently.

The Emperor lets out a deep chuckle then, breaking the sudden tension.

"Oh, dear. I guess I have exhausted you. Please go ahead and rest to your heart's content." The Emperor declares,"you shall receive your reward soon after."

Yoongi bows before the Emperor gracefully,"I'm most grateful, Your Majesty."

Yoongi turns back with that, leaving behind a bitter taste on the Emperor's mouth with his feisty attitude.

The Emperor clicked his tongue in disapproval. His agitation was not caused by the humble request of Yoongi's, no, in his opinion, an Alpha who had been bestowed upon the title of  Calypso by their family, was not worthy of having such arrogance.

For he's merely an Alpha having the body of an Omega right now, a Calypso.

A Calypso. An Alpha who consumes a "Clyybar" fruit in order to conceive. Clyybar is a concoction made from the dangerous juice extracted from the forbidden Clyybar fruit. Once consumed, an Alpha would be able to conceive an Egg— most certainly the new heir of the Min clan.

All the stress— both from the battle and the unnecessary visit to the Emperial palace had Yoongi rush straight to the bath as soon as he reached his own mansion.

Yoongi slips down the black bathrobe he was wearing to prepare to get into the hot bath that had been prepared for him.

Underneath his heavy attire, there were various places in his pale, bare skin where remnants of the battles remained. The wounds have turned an angry shade of red, some have even turned purple.

As soon as he lets himself inside the bath and soaks half of his body inside, he looks down.

He tilts his head to the side.

Had he always had such a soft stomach...?

"Sir, Yoongi." Yoongi doesn't startle at that, since he knew there could be only one person who'd dare to impose on him during his bath time. Kim Taehyung. "I have locked the leader of the revolutionaries into the dungeon. Shall I proceed with the interrogation?"

Yoongi turns and shakes his head. "Get some rest for now, you and the other men must be exhausted."

"Yes?", Taehyung blinks. "Yes, sir."

Yoongi turns around and hums to himself.

That man. The leader of the revolutionaries.

He wasn't as easy to catch as he assumed.

Jeon Jungkook. The 4th prince of the fallen kingdom "Strifea." Once a cursed land, it is said that it had been chosen by the Dragon.

Yoongi clenches his fists as he watches the water roll down his palm.

No matter what kind of blessing they may have now, or if they have a better ruler right now— things like that do not matter.