As the footsteps came closer, my heart was pounding endlessly. I took deep quiet breathes and tried to remain calm as possible.

I sat there quietly until I hear heavy breathing coming closer and closer.

Oh shit shit shit please don't look over here please please please.

I shut my eyes tight and hold onto Glitchy for dear life. I need to protect him no matter what.

A low growl was heard more closer than ever. I began to sweat. Dear god don't let them see me here..

"Back off, you're disturbing my sleeping time." A voice rang out.

I slowly open my eyes and look up. The same person on the spot glared at the group, especially the tall indigo suit.

The indigo seemed taken back a little before letting out a loud frustrated sigh and walked away.

The heavy stomps faded from the distance and so with the other footsteps.

..are they gone?

I slowly peeked out through the wall as Glitchy hopped on the surface and looked around.

There was no one around, everyone is gone.

I let out a heavy sigh I didn't know I was holding. This was way too much for me.

"You both would have been dead as meat."

I turn to look at the man lying against the wall. I stared at him for a second before realizing he was an alien.

I quickly grabbed Glitchy and step back,"Y-you're an Impostor! Don't you dare thinking about killing us! I'll fight you!" I yelled as I stood there brave and tall.

At least I try to look brave.

He sat there for a moment before lifting his head up to reveal his disgusting mouth. All I see was gums though, where's the teeth?

"You're probably thinking why I don't have any teeth. That's because I've grown older now." He said before closing his mouth.

Older? So does that mean..

"Now with no teeth, I can't even eat anymore unless it's soft. I'm out of my youth days, no more killing for me." He finished before laying against the wall once more.

So..he's not gonna kill us..thank heavens..still, I need to stay on guard.

I felt a light tug on my leg. I look down at Glitchy and saw him head tilting. Right..we need to get back to the crew.

I nodded and look back up before clearing my throat,"Um..how deep are we right now in this place?"

There was no response from the old man or er..old alien creature. Instead, he forced a tentacle out and grabbed an iPad from the floor before reaching towards to me and drop it on my hand.

I look at it disgustingly as the tentacle drew back away. Ew..thankfully I'm wearing gloves.

I look down at the iPad and in the map it shows our location was at. We are way more deeper at the bottom than I thought.

Shit. And here I thought there would be miracle.

I put the iPad down and started to fidget with my fingers as I pounder. How will we even get up back to the surface level?

I look up at the old man with a frown,"Do you know how we can get back up to the first floor level?" I asked.

He laughed,"Well you gotta talk to the big boss of course! His name is Indigo, he knows his routes."