REQUESTS PAGE - ✏️

Hi!
Welcome to my oneshots book!
I don't usually make books about real people but I'm getting used to it, and plus, who doesn't like a way to keep your fixations going?

Anyways! Here are the rules

————————

RULES —

NO PROSHIPS —
Personally, and I think this goes for almost everyone, I don't enjoy proships, nor do I like hearing about them! Please DNI if you are a pro shipper of any kind!

NO SHIPPING THE BOYS —
I'm not the best with BOYxBOY generally, I don't mind writing it for my male audience, but I'm not going to be shipping the boys, because I'm not really interested in writing that. Hope you understand, thank you!

NO ILLEGAL ROMANCE STUFF —
This basically means no r4p3, abus3, stalking ect.
I'm not okay with romanticising any of that, if you have an abusive family yourself and want some comfort in the form of fluff, go ahead ask for that, but I will NEVER be writing about romanticising any of that as it is disgusting.

NO DISGUSTING K1NKS —
This includes p1ss, bodily fluids (other than semen but there is a limit.), r4p3, and ect.
If your kink or something uncomfy is mentioned in your request I am going to have to decline or ask if I can remove that. (Depending how bad the k1nk is)

————————
OTHER INFO —

🍋 = Smut 🌮 = Eddie
☁️ = fluff 🧪 = Juicy/Gaege
🌷 = friendship/platonic 🔥 = Mully/William
🌹 = romance 🍯 = Narrator/Grant
🌙 = imagines 💵 = Josh
🧷 = Author notes                        🎥 = Kevin
= Important Notices             🍕 = Ree-Kid (No smut!)

————————
That's basically all the rules + other info, hope you understand, the rules are pretty basic, so hopefully no problems with that!
Thank you!