Felix nodded, "Uhm, yeah, its a boy."

I roll my eyes and sigh in exasperation, "Whatever. Let's just get to class."

I grab his hand, and walk towards class with him behind me.

Once we reach our class, I knock on the door twice before walking in.

Our class teacher, Ms.Hae Na, is in there, sitting on her throne- i mean, chair, while stacking a few papers.

She looks at our direction, and a smile appears on her face, "Oh, good morning Hyejin and Felix. Go ahead and take a seat."

We both bow slightly before going to our usual seats, in the back.

As the students start to fill the classroom, Ms.Hae Na stands up and eyes the class.

"I do not know if you know yet, but we have a new student joining our class today. I want you all to respect him and treat him well."

I look at Felix, and he smirks.

I groan, and turn back to face the teacher as she continued talking.

felix loves to tease me when it comes to boys. 

sighs.

The teacher then looks at the classroom's door, "You may come in now."

The door slowly opens, and a boy enters the room and stands in the middle of the classroom.

I take a minute to observe him.

he's tall, and his bag's slung over his right shoulder. he has dark brown hair, and its parted, leaving a space. and, a tiny mole under his left eye.

yeah, the girls are going to go insane and im pretty sure about it.

here we go again.

i remember very clearly how things went when felix joined our class.

the whole class was literally squealing and going insane over him.

it eventually died down in a month, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few drooling girls who are literally simping for him.

sometimes i need to save him from the over reacting girls.

i bet you that everything will die down after a month or so.

He looks at the teacher, and she signals him to go one and introduce himself.

He stares at the class for a second before finally speaking, "My names Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin. It's nice to meet you all."

-

"Okay, we have two minutes left for class to end. Please make sure that you don't forget to read chapter 8 and 9 from your textbooks." The teacher announced to the class as she closed her textbook and held it in her hands.

"Oh, and please remember to submit the assignment given a week ago by tomorrow. Class dismissed." She added.

The class ended as the bell rang, and all the students shot up from their seats.

Some of them talking, or heading to the school cafeteria.

Felix walkes over to me, his hands in his pockets and his bag slung over his shoulder.

"I'm going to get us a seat in the cafeteria. Come quick once you're done packing." He says, and he walks out of the classroom.

I stuffed all my books and got up from my seat when an entity named hwang hyunjin approached me.

"Hey." He said with a smile as he stood beside me.

I continued walking, on my way to the cafeteria, not making eye contact with him, "hello."

Hyunjin walked beside me, attempting to catch up, "So, what's your name?"

"Hyejin."

"Hey, our names sound alike. Hyejin and Hyunjin."

"Awesome."

"Is the guy sitting next to you your friend? The one with the blonde hair?"

"Yes."

"May I know his name?"

"Felix."

"So do you have any siblings?"

"No."

"You sound very annoyed."

"Okay."

"Uhm, is there something bugging you?"

"Oh, yes."

"What is it?"

"You."

The smile on his face disappeared in a flash, "What? Why? Did I do or say something wrong?"

"No. But I just feel annoyed. That's practically it." 

He bit his lip, "Oh."

I roll my eyes at him, "Maybe try being less annoying next time."

He looks down at his feet, and I feel a pang of guilt for saying that.

He then shoots me a small smile, and it almost looks forced, "I have to go. I'm sorry, by the way."

He then shrugs before walking away from me.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

omfg, 1000+ words > u < 

hey, i heard if you vote you have 

a higher chance of meeting hyunjin.