“And if I don't get up, what will you do, hit me?” he stretched in the chair while he caught some ladies who were observing both of them with curiosity and interest, the young man with amber eyes and sand-colored scales surrounding his pupil pointed to Ominis, made the blowjob gesture by moving his tongue inside his mouth, the ladies jumped up blushing and giving him a threatening look as they left in hurry.

"Well, for sure i wouldn't curse you, we're in a public place, but I would still do something to you." his head was always turned towards the flowers, as if soothing.

He took a toothpick and put it between his teeth, extending his hand as a gesture of greeting.

"Daemon, Daemon Potter," he exclaimed.

Ominis left his hand hanging in the air.

"Never heard of a Potter called like that."

"Well now you'll have to remember it, cute boy, on the other hand, i still seek your name, it seems the least since I told you mine."

Ominis finally turned his head, his dull dark hair tucked down, no longer gelled, and his entirely pale blue eyes at least trying to focus on the figure in front of him.

"Ominis"

“Are you that disgraced of a Gaunt?” he coqued.

"May I know how old you are to talk to me like that? You don't even sound older than me." He completely ignored the provocative comment.

"I'm 20, but I look older I assure you." Daemon grabbed his hand, but quickly withdrew with a slap on his hand.

Daemon messed up his tangled black hair.

"You don't like physical contact, I see, but like this I'm getting more interested in you," the haied young man picked up Ominis's coffee cup and kissed the rim he was drinking from.

The mere thought of touching him knowing full well that he couldn't stand it thrilled him, and made him want to continue like that until he got used to his touch.

The blonde could only hear his movements, which gave him a lively blush in his ears.... no, he was stupid, the boy was only twenty years old and he was in his thirties, perhaps he needed more caffeine, he stood up quickly, ready to sprint head toward the counter.

Daemon stopped Ominis with a strong grip on his wrist and grinned. "Aren't you paying little snake?"

His hand transmitted heat to Ominis' body, he stared at him and although his entire figure was blurry he could see his eyes full of lust and passion, they shone.

"If you pay, I'll let you sit in front of me again tomorrow, but don’t bother me anymore." and then he left, it was strange he didn't know him, he was a stranger but yet he invited him, sort of a date.

Daemon watched his figure walk away and go up the long carved stone stairs to her apartment on the third to the top floor of the building.

The corners of the boy's mouth dilated until the deep cheekbones were visible, and his eyes were reduced to slits due to the force placed on his cheeks, he rubbed his black hair with tufts almost light brown due to his daily routine under the sun.

Daemon IV Frederik Potter, son of Linfred II Sarcan Potter and Valerie Sereia Potter neè Redd and last child of seven brothers.

A month had passed since his return, after deciding that he needed to get away from Brazil and spend some time with his family, leaving behind his new job as a merchant and the friends he had made at the school in Castelbruxo.