𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Começar do início

Ella look down to see the playcare. 'it still the same as it used to be. . . . 'Ella thought with a sad smile as she ignored what Elliot is saying. Right after the ride is over, the doors open as both of them hop out.

"It sure good to be back huh??" Ella asked towards the two who nodded slowly." Yeah." Kicken Chicken said as they all go down stairs. Then the phone went off making Ella let out a startle yelp while the other two just jolt in surprise. Ella clumsily scramble to hold the phone, muttering some curses much to the other two amusement to see.

 "𝙿𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚝. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎!"

Kicken chicken tilted his head in confusion before looking at Bubba who just shrug his shoulder as he too didnt know who is this 'kid'.

 "𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝??? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝."

"Yeah, this place look like the ruins." Ella muttered as she look around her, she could see claw marks on the floor, dried blood everwhere made her wince before listening to Ollie again.

 "𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖?? 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎! 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!"

"Yeah, got it." Ella said before she and the other two went towards the center and went down stairs under the statue. Ella opened the door to revealing a generator room. Ella and the other two look around before Ella opened the door, where the tube is as a key appeared there. Not questioning how the key got there or anything she took it and began to look around at a bit.

 "𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚢. . . "

"Ay putang ina mo. (you mother f$#%?!)" Ella cursed out, completely startled making the two look at her then back what at their doing.

 "𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚜. . . .𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘??"

"I know where it goes. So please stop startling me?" Ella said as she then headed out, making the two follow her but she stop them." You guys stay here okay? its dangerous." She said making the two frown. "but-" Kicken was about to say something but Ella shush him softly." I'll be fine, dont worry." she reasured them before heading out as the other two watch her go.

She headed to the left of the cable car that she and the two took down here, opening the door as she opened the door and went in as she run through the slightly dim hallway. Then she arrive at the familiar place. According to her memory of the game, She is now at the gas production zone. She ignore Ollie talking as she know what she will do. Though she didnt mean it to be rude, its just its annoying when you know everything and someone keeps repeating all and all over again.

After few hours of finding and finishing the puzzle, she obtain a purple hand that will comes in handy. Then she use it as she travels far and far into the factory. Before arrive at another puzzles she need to solved. After that, she headed back to the console, and before she could do anything else, the lights went off.

 "𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘! 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚒 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢."

Ella headed out, before arriving outside of the very dark playcare with no lights on. Ella frown as she then grabbed a flashlight and light it up to see. She headed down and saw that the two are gone, making her panic a bit but she took a few breaths, knowing that they are fine and might as well search for shelter while she was gone.

She entered the under the statue and headed to grabbed the key to home sweet home. She knew that place is were she going to meet Kissy Missy and. . . .catnap as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours have passed, Ella have somehow inhale the red smoke and have passed out after it. Then she woke up, gasping in fear and shock after seeing a horrible nightmare. A nightmare where the time huggy was still chasing them when he was out of control.

'Damn it.' thought Ella as she slowly stood up on her feet. Before continued her way. Over time, she manage to obtain a gas mask that keeps her inhaling the red smoke that gives nightmares. She continued doing the annoying puzzles left and right before long she saw a figure of catnap walking by making her froze at her spot." catnap." she whispered out softly with a frown and worried expression on her face. But not right now, she need to activate the generator.

After she got the power on she headed back. Climbing upstairs before arrive through the exit doors. Once she was out and she was about to go, someone grabs her and pins her on the ground, causing her to gasp before looking up to see Kissy, growling at her, ready to open her mouth stop when a blue arms wrapped around her and pulled her back." No, no!" Ella heard Poppy's voice as she appeared in between them.

"Let go! Its Ella! she didnt do nothing wrong!" Poppy said as Ella slowly sat up before she yelp when she was tackled to the ground again." MA!" it was Emily and she was now crying making Ella sigh in relief and hug her back as small tears start coming out of her eyes." Oh my sweet baby. You're okay thank goodness." Ella said as she sat up and  pulled away from the hug, holding Emily's face to check any injuries.

"Are you okay? are you hurt? where the rest?" Ella asked making Emily giggle while crying." their fine ma."  Emily said as she look behind as someone step out behind Kissy missy, revealing Huggy wuggy, waving at her while letting out a happy chittering noise. Below him were the mini huggies who also letting out a happy chirps and squeal.

Then Ella yelp when she was slowly lift up and place her back on her feet." Its good to see you're alive Ella." Ella turn around to see Mommy Long legs, smiling with relief expression on her face." Mommy Long legs." Ella said with relief smile before noticing Bubba Bubbaphant Kicken chicken are with her which made Ella sigh in relief. She saw the other toys as well." Thank goodness your alright." Ella said making Poppy smile as Kissy Missy lower her hands down to let her hop in and place her on her shoulder. 

Before giving Ella a hug, making her laugh softly and pat her head." I missed you too Kissy." Ella said softly with a smile on her face." Come on." Poppy said as Kissy missy began to move." We'll stay here and wait Ella." Mommy long legs said making Ella nodded at her and smile." Please keep an eye on Emily." she asked making Mommy long legs nodded and smile." I will."

And with that, Ella followed Kissy and Poppy.