Divine

Note: I don't own Godzilla: Minus One or The Owl House so don't report me.

After defeating Belos, Luz and the crew don't think that there is another threat to the Boiling Aisles.

However, what lays below the island, will make history in a devastating way...

Luz and her girlfriend Amity are walking together in the Boiling Aisles when a local tells them that Godzilla will attack the Boiling Aisles in a week.

Luz and Amity call him crazy, saying "Godzilla isn't real"

They continue walking together and in the evening they go back home

Luz, being the curious one, decides to research about Godzilla.

When she finds out about Godzilla, she is horrified.

She finds out that Godzilla is the King of The Monsters.

She shares this information to Amity, Gus, Willow and Hunter.

All of them are horrified.

The next day, all of the crew goes on a boat trip to distract themselves from the giant lizard.

Luz notices dead sea fish popping up in the water.

She starts to feel uneasy, however, Amity reassures her that nothing is going to happen.

Then, they see Godzilla bringing a ship underwater with its mouth.

Luz and her friends are all horrified as Godzilla is heading towards them.

Luz tells the boat driver to start getting away from Godzilla.

As Godzilla cuts the water with his spikes, Luz and her friends use their magic in an attempt to do damage to the giant lizard.

However, Godzilla isn't affected in the slightest.

All of them are accepting their fate, however, an explosion occurs in Godzillas mouth causing to take massive damage.

Luz and her friends get injured from the explosion.

Luz thinks that Godzilla is finally defeated.

To Luz and her friend's terror, Godzilla regenerates his face.

Godzilla begins to stand up in the water to make Luz and her friends look small.

Godzilla unleashes his roar, however, out of nowhere, King's roar causes damage to Godzilla.

Eda and King show up to help Luz and her friends.

Eda's magic does great damage to Godzilla.

Godzilla goes underwater and then attacks another ship by punching it.

The cannons take great damage to Godzilla, causing him to fall underwater.

All of the characters look at the ocean as it turns a light blue color.

In a few seconds, the ship that Godzilla just attacked was completely destroyed by Godzillas atomic breath, causing a nuclear explosion.

All of them are terrified at the raw power of Godzilla.

Godzilla roars into the sky victoriously showing that he is the King of The Monsters.

All of the characters are shocked at what they just witnessed.

Godzilla goes back underwater as Luz faints.