014

{ irl }

{ irl }

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

Matt's Pov

This morning was filled with meetings and filming. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time thinking about the date.

I knock on her front door and it opens up to her mom smiling at me. "Hello Matt. Let me just go get Violette." She opens the door more letting me in.

"Hi, thank you." I smile.

"She's just finishing up. What are you two going to be up to?" She asked coming back down the stairs.

"I'm taking her out to lunch." I smile and fiddle with the flowers in my hands.

"I love that." She smiles back.

"Hi Matt." I hear V say.

"You're a little late." I say sarcastically.

"Gotta get used to it, I just lost track of time." She rolls her eyes then notices the flowers in my hands. "Oh Matt these are beautiful. I can't believe you remembered they're my favorite." She smiles leaning up to kiss me on the cheek.

"You look amazing. You always do." I compliment her. She's wearing jeans and a white top with a headband.

We had a nice lunch at a burger place. The food was amazing. I had a plain cheeseburger with fries and Violette had a cheeseburger with no ketchup, and said she wanted no fries but of course ended up eating mine.

"How are your guy's videos coming along?" She asked.

"It's been really good. We've had a lot of inspiration lately." I answer not telling her we're my inspiration is coming from.

"Here's the bill." The waitress came by and set it down.

"I've got it." I reach for the bill at the same time Violette does.

"You really don't have to-" she starts saying but I cut her off.

"What kinda person would I be if I made you pay for the first date." I raise my eyebrow as I joke.

"So this is a date?" She asked.

"If you want it to be." I turn red hoping she was on the same page as me.

"Of course I do." She smiles.

-

Violette's Pov

As we entered Matt's house I heard lots of voices and realize there is a party going on. Once Matt got us both a drink we said hello to his brothers then he introduced me to his friends. They're all amazing.

"So we finally get to meet the girl that got matt out of his room." One of them teased Matt causing the rest of us to laugh.

It was fun to see Matt with his close friends laughing and joking. They were all happy to meet me and I felt the same about them. I was happy to tell them about the time me and Matt spend together. And about what I do when I'm at school.

Matt left to go talk to other people while I stayed with this group.

"I can see why Matt hangs out with you you're gorgeous." A girl came up to me.

"Oh, thank you." I smile at the shorter girl.

"I'm sorry, I'm Madi." She introduced herself.

"Yes, Madi I've heard about you." My face lit up,  "I'm happy I finally get to meet you."

Madi and I got along well. We hung out while everyone played games. It was really relaxing talking to her.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

A/n : short chapter but wattpad is being weird and not letting me upload photos so I'm sorry about that.