MW - Heat

Present day - eight hours after Al-Asad's death.

"Heat"
Unknown Date, 2011
Mission 7 - 09:40:28
Northern Azerbaijan
22nd SAS Regiment

The satellite tracks the village in Azerbaijan where the S.A.S. have recently captured and executed Al-Asad.

Gaz :E.T.A. on the chopper's at least a half hour, Captain Price.

Captain Price :No good. We'll be corpses for ten minutes by then. Every Ultranationalist psycho in Zakhaev's pocket is about to show up on our doorstep, coming to claim Al-Asad.

Gaz :Or what's left of him.

Anti-personnel mines are seen placed throughout the hill as their strategy is analyzed.

Captain Price :Right. We'll set charges along phase line Alpha on the southern hill... ...and more along phase line Bravo. We'll delay them all the way back to the top, and hold our ground at the extraction point in the fields around the farm. Any questions?

Gaz :None sir.

Ghost :Let's do this.

The satellite tracks Ghost on the edge of the village, looking as the ultranationalist approaches the village.

Ultranationalist :(on a loudspeaker) Surrender at once and your lives will be spared! I am sure you will make right choice given the circumstances! (pause) Drop your weapons and surrender at once! You will not be harmed if you surrender!

Captain Price, Gaz, Soap, Ghost and the S.A.S. team move out to face the Ultranationalist counterattack.

Captain Price :Ignore that load of bollocks. Their counterattack is imminent. Spread out and cover the southern approach.

SAS :Sir, they're slowly coming up the hill. Just say when.

Ultranationalist :(on a loudspeaker) We know you are hiding in the village! You are surrounded! There is nowhere to run! Surrender and make it easy on yourselves!

The team prones on the edge of a fenced cliff at the south end of the hill. The player has the option to climb up the church tower where there are RPGs he can use from there. Ultranationalists are seen walking up the hill, unaware they've walked right into the S.A.S. trap.

Ghost :F*ckin bastards.

Captain Price :Do it.

SAS :Ka-boom.

Gaz detonates phase line Alpha. The Ultranationalists quickly realize they've been duped and panic.

Ultranationalist :ААААА!!! Аайй, я не могу двигаться! Где мои ноги, помогите, кто-нибудь!!! (AAAA! Aaa, I can't move! Where are my feet, help me, somebody!)

Captain Price :Open fire!

They begin to open fire as the Ultranationalists attack the hill after being caught by surprise by the ambush. Soap fires the RPGs to hold them off with 4 rockets. After running out, Soap fires his M249.

Gaz :Nice shot, mate.

Ghost :F*ckin *ssholes!

Ultranationalist :Захватить с фланга на запад! (Flank them from the west!)

Gaz :Goodbye. (killing targets)

Ghost :(kills enemy) you're dead.

Ultranationalist :Их, там наверное, 2 взвода! (There must be two platoons of them!)