4

Author pov:

As yoongi pushed open the door to his apartment , he was welcome with pungent scent of freshly baked cookies filled in air. He couldn't help but smile as he slipped off his shoes and stepped inside. He know who was cooking for him and he miss Jin cooking so much. Since Jin have spare key to his apartment yoongi wouldn't be suprise to find jin in his apartment.

As he walk inside hall he spotted Jin in kitchen sitting on table waiting for his cookies to cool down. "Jin hyung " he said in soft voice not wanting to scare elder. "yoongi where were you? " "you didn't even message me" as expected he was bombarded with questions. He quietly put his grocery bag down and sat on couch. Jin follow him and Sat beside yoongi.

Yoongi pov:

"Jin hyung.. I was gone for grocery shoping " I told him in clam voice. Before he could say anything more I continued "and I met Jimin there" there was a long pause. he was Looking at me as if I was talking about drugs dealing. Finally after recovering from this mind-blowing information he asked.
"how was it? Did he slap you or throw his shoe at your face the moment he saw you? " he asked me.

I give him 'are you fucking kidding me look'. He started laughing and said "yoongi-ah tell me how did that go?" I rolled my eyes and tell him everything that Happen " I'm so happy you two are back being friends." he said in clam voice "you've always meant so much to each other." he is right Jin hyung is like Big brother but jimin is like my home. I felt incredibly lucky to have jimin back in my life.

"yeah, he is. It's like Big weight lift off my shoulder after appologying and having him back " I said smiling I can't hide my excitement and happiness. Jin hyung chuckled . My smile drop and I continue "but hyung he was so much distance from Me ,he was smiling but he was not happy "I said in sad voice "it's ok yoongi give him some time,  you can't Just expect him to be free with you,  he was hurt , I still remember how he was Just staring at you when he brought you back at night " Jin hyung said in sad voice. 

"that night? That was jimin who brought me back? " I was shock "yeah, it was jimin "

Author pov:

Flashback.... 2 year ago....

It was late at night Jin was scrolling through his phone.  When his door bell ring.  He was not expecting anyone at this hour.
He carefully and slowly walk towards his kitchen took out his kitchen knife and walk towards his main door.  When he look from security camera he saw jimin with unconscious yoongi in his arms.  He quickly place his knife on shoe stand and hurriedly open the door. 
"what happen to him? " Jin asked while helping jimin carrying  yoongi they carefully place yoongi on Jin bed.
Jin check yoongi forehead and he was relief that yoongi didn't got any fever. 

"jimin! What happen to
yoongi? "  jin ask again now in serious tone.  "I don't know , I saw him unconscious and brought him here " jimin said with expressionless face. " he was crying Jin hyung , he cried till his body give up "  jimin said with sad voice. Caressing yoongi's face. He was just staring at yoongi's face.

"Jimin-" jin said but got stopped when jimin stud up and went towards door. "jin hyung I should go now it's pretty late " jimin said while Looking down.
"jimin why don't you stay.  You can go tomorrow it's not saf-" jin was cut in mid sentance by jimin cold voice " no hyung. It's better if I stay away from his life. He asked me not to show my face again " jimin said walk out.

                End of flashback

Yoongi pov :

After jin hyung told me this my heartache.  I hurt him so much still he helped me and now forgive me so easily. But don't worry jiminie I will gain your trust and ask for your forgiveness again.
I was lost in my thoughts when jin hyung said something.
"oh, I totally forgot why I came here." he said while softly smaking his forehead.
"yeah you're getting old after all it happen hyung." I said casually which earn me a smake on my head. Ouu that hurt.

"I am here for an important announcement " he hyung said in excitement . "really? And what's that? " I asked . " namjoon and I are getting engaged " he said while bouncing on his seat. It took me some second to absorb this New piece of information. I practically jump on him and hug him tight. "what? That's amazing! " I shout in excitement.
" Yeah I can't believe he propose to me yesterday and I ugly cried " jin hyung said while being little embarrassed.
"I am really happy for you hyung . Finally he got some balls and proposed to you " I said while laughing.
"Oh shut up yoongles " jin hyung said while teasing me .
"Stop calling me that " I said in annoying tone.
" Yoongi can you bring jimin with you . You know after you left no one saw him . So it would be like a reunion for us. " Jin hyung said in excitement.
I totally agree with him . Everyone whould be so happy to meet jimin.
"I will message him later " i said trying to act cool but deep down I was nervous. What if he reject my offer? Or what if he didn't reply me ?  Ughhhh.

After talking and eating jin hyung got call from namjoon and he left to help his 'future husband' that what he said
"k yoongles my future husband need my help . I will see you later" he said while blowing me a kiss .
Such a drama queen.

I should message jimin.

     Jiminie ❤️

Hie...jiminie
This is yoongi I hope you saved my number|

No. I sign . Maybe I should formally msg him.

Hi jimin.
Yoongi here |

I again erase my msg .. no maybe I should just send him hi and tell him about jin hyung engagement.

Hi jimin.
Would you like to come with me |

The fuck is wrong with me . Arghhhhhh.
I threw my phone on couch and rest my head on couch arm's. Why is it so hard to start a conversation that too with jimin ?  He was my best friend . He is still my best friend but why can't I start a normal conversation with him .

Author pov:

After thinking a lot yoongi pick up his phone and started typing message to jimin ,but everytime he would erase it because he can't find courage to press send button.
After doing this for 15 minutes. He give up and place his phone on coffee table .
But his heart skip a beat when he got a call from jimin.

                   Jiminie ❤️ calling.......

With Shake hands he press receive and brought his phone near his ears. After stabilising his breath he said he soft voice.

Hello.....

_________________________________________

Finally.
Like and comment 💜
I really don't know what more to say .
I will try to be more active on Wattpad so that I would complete this ff as soon as possible and start with my new story. Or should I just write both stories at the same time ?

Obsessed Pshyco ❤‍🩹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें