You're my my my

En başından başla

"Heavan! Hi baby!" She says to her, a big smile on her face. Taylor picks her up and spins her around. I look at them and furrow my brows. Taylor is mine. I frown and hope that Taylor sees me, but she doesnt, she is to occupied with Heavan. I roll my eyes and make my way downstairs to my mom. 

" Lets put your bags in her car." My mom tells me, taking a hold of my suitcase. I can hear Taylor and Heavens faint giggles from behind me, I ignore them and walk out of the house to Taylors driver. 

" Hello there Rain, It is so nice to see you again!' Luis says to me as her takes my bag and puts it in the trunk.

" Thanks, and its nice to see you too!"I tell him.

"Are you heading back inside, or getting into the car?" He asks me. I look through my front door and see Taylor and Heaven still lauging. Heavan clinging onto her. I thought Raven talked to her. Its fine, its probably just small, no big deal.

"Uhm, I'll get in the car. Is Taylor sitting up front?" I ask him. 

" She told me that she would be sitting in the back with you guys." He responded. I smile and nod my head, getting into the back of the car. I sit in the car on the very left side, scrolling through my phone. Soon, I see Raven getting in.

"Hey," I say to her, my eyes still on my phone.

"Hi," She responds buckling her seatbelt.

"Where are Heavan and Taylor?" I ask, looking up at her.

" Taylor was helping her pack up her last few things." She tells me, pulling her phone out. 

"Oh." I say, slowly averting my gaze back to my phone.

Soon enough, Taylor and Heavan come outside, hand in hand, running to the car. Taylor opens the door and climbs in.

"Can you sit next to me Tayluh?" Heavan asks her inoccently.

"Of course!" She says back. I was about to ask her to sit next to me but was taken back when Heavan did. Heavan sat next to me and Taylor sat in between Raven and Heavan. I turn my head and look out the window, ignoring Taylor when she calls my name. She doesnt bother to say it again when I don't respond. The car pulls out of the driveway and all that I can hear is Taylor and Heavan giggling. It's pissing me off. Me and Taylor are supposed to sit next to eachother, all the time, she is my best friend. Taylor places her hand on my shaking leg, trying to get my attention.

"You ok buddy?" Her hand felt comforting on my leg, the way it ran up and down. But soon Heavan took a grasp on the hand, holding onto it with hers.

" I'm fine." I say sternly, not bothering to look at Taylor. She doesn't say anything else. Me and Taylor were supposed to be laughing in the car, holding hands. My mind is lost in all of my thoughts as we drive. I keep my head turned away, looking out the window. I start to think that maybe I am just overthinking this? But what Heavan says next, proves me wrong.

" I love you Taylor, your my best friend!" Heavan exclaims. I thought for a momment, Taylor wouldn't say it back, no way. She would know how much that would hurt me.

"Aw! You're mine!" I was wrong. I feel tears brim my eyes and look up ay Raven, she has her headphones in and has no idea what just happened. Then I see Taylor and Heavan hugging. I turn my head around and blink back my tears. I need to get out of the car. I can't be here with them. I turn my head to look back at Taylor, she was occupied looking at Heavan though. I try and hold back my tears but they have a mind of their own and fall down mt cheeks. Taylor doesnt even look up to notice. Did I do something? Did I upset Taylor? What did I do wrong? I soflty sniff, trying not to make a scene.

" Rain? " Taylor says my name, I ignore her. " Rain?" She says again. I turn my head to look at her. She immiedittly frowns when she see's my teary face.

" Rain, baby. Whats wrong?" She softly asks me, putting her hand on mine. I flinch and pull my hand away.

"Why are you crying?" Heavan asks me. I roll my eyes and look away.

"Hey Heavan, can we switch seats? Im gunna sit next to your sister." I hear Taylor say. I hear some shuffling and eventually I feel Taylors arm snake around me.

" Stop." I say, my voice cracking. I push her off mer and turn back around.

" Rain, baby, talk to me." She basically begs me. I turn around to face her. Tears falling from my eyes. I slowly nod my head no. 

" Tell me, please." She says softly. I give in and let out a breathe.

" You're my best friend. Mine." I cry. Taylor sighs and hugs me. I don't hug her back.

" I know. You're mine. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to make Heavan sad. But you are my favorite. I promise you." She whispers into my ear.

" Why did'nt you sit next to me in the car at first." I say in her shirt, my words muffle against her. She pulls back and looks at me.

" I don't know baby, Heavan just got into the car first and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry my pumkin." She tells me. I look at her for a moment before resting my head on her chest. She wraps her arm around me and runs her nails up and down my back. Her head lays on top of mine and I sigh. 

" I love you." I tell her, grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers. 

"I love you too, more than you will ever know pumkin." She kisses my forehead, her soft lips lingering for a moment before pulling her head away. 5 minutes pass and we were now pulling into her driveway. 

" Hey Luis, do you mind letting Heavan and Raven in? I'm gonna stay back and talk to Rain for a second." Taylor says to Luis. What? Was she mad at me? Is she going to yell at me? I pick my head off her chest and look up at her, my brows furrowed.

" I'm not mad baby," Taylor laughs when she sees my worried face. I sigh and put my head back on her. " Don't worry pumkin." She says to me, running her fingers through my hair. Once they had left the car, and me and Taylor were alone, she turned to me. 

" I'm so sorry I made you feel that way baby. Nobody is taking me away from you. I promise. Youre stuck with me." Taylor reassures me, smiling at the end. 

Hey guysssssssssss