First day of college part 2 (L.M)

Can we please talk about how pretty her eyes are in this pic like omg

This is requested since a few of you wanted a part 2, hope you enjoy!

After everyone was finished picking their outfits you all walked back into the main room. You and Leighton were the last to finish getting ready but when you both came out everyone called you both hot.

All of you then started to pregame before the theta party, Bela had got shots ready waiting on the table for everyone. Leighton picks up two and hands one to you as you smile at her. Everyone then takes their shots until there's none left and you all begin to leave.

On the way to the theta party Leighton very smoothly took your hand while you weren't paying attention so now you were both walking while holding hands, "That was smooth as fuck" you say with a smirk as Leighton smiles proudly "thanks". You and Leighton are walking at the back so that your roomates don't suspect anything even though Kimberly walked in on you both you just hoped that she could keep a secret until you were ready to tell your roomates.

When you arrived at the theta party there was a long queue but Leighton's brother Nico comes out very clearly drunk but Leighton gets his attention "hey Nico want to get us in" she shouts as he sees her through the line of people "oh hey Leight come on in" he shouts back as he turns to the security guard "they're with me" he whispers. As you all skip the line you hear a lot of people complaining but you don't care because you didn't have to wait in that long ass queue.

Once you were inside everyone split up to talk to some guys except for Leighton, she stayed with you. "Want a drink" she says to you smiling "sure why not" you reply back, she then takes you by your hand and leads you through the crowd to the bar that was set up for this party. "Is beer ok because I'm pretty sure they don't have anything else" she says slightly laughing and you laugh with her "yeah I love beer" you reply and she then hands you a cup of beer as you both go over to a more quiet area of the party so you both can talk over the loud music.

You and Leighton were both in a corner of the room together and you were leaning against the wall while Leighton was standing directly in front of you. You both admire eachother fondly before Leighton speaks up "do you think Kimberley will tell the others about us" she says raising her voice slightly so you can hear her over the music that seemed to be getting louder, "I hope so but I mean I have no problem with them knowing because it was amazing" you respond smiling as Leighton looks you up and down and tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear "well how about we continue what we didn't get to finish" she smirks. Without hesitation you nod as she kisses you and when she pulls away she says "let's get out of here" she then takes your beer cup leaving it on a nearby table and takes your hand leading you out of the theta house and through the campus to your dorm room.

When you both get to the dorm room you both realise that most of the campus is at the theta party so it was note quite than usual and your roomates were all still at the theta party which meant you and Leighton were finally alone. You turn around to close the door of your dorm room and when you turn back around Leighton is smirking at you and quickly comes up to you and pins you to the door while holding your waist and brings you in for a heated kiss.

You then place your arms loosely around her neck as you both fight for dominance in the kiss, unlucky for you Leighton won the dominance fight. She then removes her hands from your waist and takes your hands from her neck and interlocks your hands together and places them above your head. You then watch her as you look down to see where her free hand is going until she comes to a stop at the button of your jeans. You look up to find her already making eye contact with you "can I?" She asks as you nod "no, use words please baby" she comments "yes please do" you reply smirking as she smirks back "if you want me to stop at any time just tell me and I will ok?" She says softly as you smile at her "I will don't worry" you say as you both keep eye contact until Leighton pulls you in for a kiss again still holding your hands above your head as she unbuttons your jeans.

While still kissing you her hand makes it's way down as you shiver from her touch, she laughs slightly knowing the effect she has on you as she begins kissing your neck finding your sweetspot straightaway causing you to let out a soft moan as she then also moves her hands further down eventually reaching your centre. You hear her laugh slightly while kissing your neck as she says "you're so fucking wet right now y/n, how badly do you want me" she says playfully as you smile "very" that was all she needed to her she then didn't hesitate and began pumping her fingers inside you as you couldn't help but let out moans as she continues kissing your neck. "Don't hold back, there's no one here remember?" She whispers instantly sending shivers down your spine as you struggle to stay standing since your knees are becoming weak, Leighton notices this so she let's go of your hands and places her other hand against your waist to keep you balanced as she continues to pump her fingers inside you even faster now and curling her fingers hitting the right spot instantly and you let out a huge moan as you start to feel something forming in your stomach "Leighton I'm close" you say almost breathless "I know" she says smirking since she can feel that you're close as she begins kissing your lips again. She keeps her fast pace until suddenly you release, as you moan against Leighton's lips she helps you ride out your high as she removes her hand from your jeans quickly grabbing you water and clothes to change into.

When she hands you the clothes you struggle to walk so she helps you keep your balance while laughing "wow I really made you lose your ability to walk" she says chuckling softly as you smack her playfully "shut up" you say. Instead of watching you struggle Leighton helps you get changed as she undresses you and changed you into the clean clothes. Once she's changed you she guides you to the couch were she hands you the water that she brought out that was in the table. As you sip the water she holds you close "do you want to watch something on tv while you relax or do you want to sleep" she says looking over at you while you looks exhausted "you know what nevermind I know the answer, let's go" she says softly taking your hand and pulling you off the coach and taking your water into her other hand while she guides you to the room you both share. She then walks you to your side of the room over to your bed as you make eye contact with her "can I sleep in your bed tonight please" you ask as she smiles at you "of course you can baby" she says as she guides you to her side of the room and into her bed were she places your water on her nightstand and gets in next to you. As you are about to fall asleep you feel Leighton's arms wrap around your waist bringing you in to cuddle you as you smile feeling comfortable with Leighton.

While you were both asleep your roomates all came back from the theta party, they all walked in to ask why you both left the theta party so early and to their surprise they found you both sleeping next to eachother "well I didn't expect them to be a thing" Whitney says as Bela looks over to you and Leighton sleeping "they're kind of cute though" she says smiling while Kimberley looks and Bela and Whitney "I kind of already knew because I walked in on them earlier today" she says awkwardly laughing as they all share soft laughters so they don't wake you both up as they close the door behind them gently giving you two some privacy.

I hope you all liked this chapter and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long but I hope this makes up for it :)

Also please feel free to leave recommendations I love reading them and getting to write about the ideas you guys have!

Lastly, thank you so much for everyone who is reading my one shots and/or commenting on them because I really appreciate you all!