Rafe was standing in front of her now, and he leaned down, so he was eye level with her.

He grinned at how short she was compared to him. "..what's the meaning behind the art, you left on my car?"

Wynonna innocently smiled at him, "I'm sure you know the meaning of that one, I mean, sure, Top had his karma for beating up Pope, but you really didn't, I had to do something, and I was going to slash your tires too, but having your car honk every time you press on the gas, was pretty funny."

Rafe rolled his eyes ," that was fucking annoying. Do you know how much that cost to get that fix?"

Wynonna shook her head. "No, I don't own a car, but it must've cost you some ego and dignity, right?"

Rafe saw that stupid grin on her face. It wasn't exactly stupid, more stunning than anything, but Rafe found it annoyingly stunning.

"You owe me a car." Rafe told her, and Wynonna scoffed, pushing him back and pointing a finger at him.

She looked like a tiny poodle. "And you owe Pope money for his trauma that he got because of you and Topper, oh, and also JJ. I know what you did at the misummers, I shouldn't even be talking to you."

She turned around to walk away, but Rafe's hand shot out, stopping her from walking away.

"..I saw your pogue friends with Sarah earlier, what's up with that?" Rafe questioned, trying to get information for his father.

Wynonna looked at him confused before glancing down at his hand that was on her arm.

He rolled his eyes and removed his hand, already missing the way her skin felt against his hand.

Wynonna turned to face him, "what are you talking about? My friends were busy today."

Rafe grinned to himself. So, those pogues were leaving Wynonna behind. He felt bad for her, but maybe he could use it to get closer to her.

Rafe shook his head, "Sorry to tell you, Nonna, but your friends were all hanging out without you."

Wynonna frowned. She didn't want to believe rafe, and she wasn't. Her friends just wouldn't leave her out of anything.

"..you can come back when you see it for yourself. My boat is always open for you." Rafe voice snapped out of her mind.

"Thought you hated pogues?" She asked, and Rafe shrugged.

"You're the exception."

Wynonna shook her head before she left Rafe's boat, and Rafe watched her leave with a smirk on his face, knowing that she would be back.

His smirk slightly faltered as he remembered how messy the boat was. Wynonna was gonna scold him for having the boat dirty and trash.

He let out a small groan at the thought of cleaning, but for Wynonna, it was worth it.

"Things I do for her." He mumbled to himself.

-

Wynonna headed to the chateau. The sky was darkening, and as she walked closer, she saw the light was on, and a smile made its way to her face.

There was no way Rafe was right. It was Rafe cameron, number one pogue hater. Wynonna wouldn't be surprised if he made a club of just pogue haters..wait, he already did.

Wynonna chuckled to herself at that thought. As she reached the chateau, she heard laughter, and she paused, the smile on her face disappearing as she saw her friends with Sarah.

She shouldn't be thinking much of it. Maybe they all just arrived like her, but a part of her was believing rafe.

Wynonna was gonna hate herself for doubting her friends later. She pulled out her phone and shot a quick text to the group chat.