Cooking 🍳

Cooking is a recurring mechanic in the Destin series use to create food and process ingredients for recipes. Food can also be giving to characters to strengthen their relationships and gain bounding points (BP). Additionally, certain dishes may be sold for rare items and money. Various recipes are sold everywhere in food-based places such as a restaurant, café, vender, and even an inn. Special recipes may even be obtained through Bounding Events (BE) with other characters.

Proficiency plays an important part in cooking for each dish, for certain characters will posses a certain amount of cooking skill that provides a bonus effect to the food he or she is making. For each recipe, there is only one individual who is skilled at cooking the "unique" dish in question. The higher the skill level is to make the dish, the greater amount of effect that will be gained by through consumption. These special dishes will provide either a higher bonus or additional effect. If the grade of your dish is less than the middle threshold, the recipe will have a low-level effect.

Consuming food provides bonuses to your status such as HP recovery, erasing status ailments, and boost strength. This comes especially in handy with more unique cuisines, made with rarer ingredients. Once a cuisine is cooked perfectly enough times, your proficiency will max out and Auto Cook will be unlocked for that dish, which in turn allows multiple amounts of a single type of food to be cooked at once. All cooking must be done in the kitchen of the player's base. In order to unlock particular cuisines, the player must buy the essential cooking appliances that are used to make the recipe.

Types of Recipes

· Cutting Board: The first level of cooking the player starts with. Used to make simple lunches such as sandwiches, onigiri, sushi, and healthy green salads.

· Frying Pan: Used to make fried foods and breakfasts such as fried fish, fried rice, sunny side egg, stir-fry, chips, pancakes, and hot croquettes.

· Blender: Useful for making any beverages like, juices, soft drinks, alcohol, and even ice cream/yogurt.

· Pot: With this appliance, you'll find yourself always brewing up soups, boiling meats, sipping on warm beverages, and eating plenty of undo/ramen.

· Steamer: Heat up the kitchen with this small to make you some delicious warm cuisines like steamed dumplings, custards, pudding, warm rice dishes, gyoza.

Oven: The last and mostexpensive cooking appliance you can obtain. You'll need your mittens on forthis one, cause the kitchen is going to be hot with fresh baked goods andpastries like cookies, biscuits, pie, toast, pizza, En papillote, and even