I Can't

Hello. That WASN'T the end : )
Yeah, I do this, like, a rp for a while. A rp alone. And I'm kinda putting it on this. It... wasn't like this originally, but oh well. I'll get to what it originally was. KK, story now.

No POV

V been in the AU for a few months, being normal. As far she can be normal, at least. She's in the next town over to where Blue lives. Error's been searching for her for a while. He's been scared of might have happened after Lust told him what she told him.

Error refused to spend one-on-one time (T v T) with Ink. Ink decided to help just so this'll stop and he can have his glitchy back. He doesn't tell Error this, of course. Error thinks Ink is being a good person.

To the present.

V's POV

I finally put the last screw into place. I step back to see the finished product. It was a bookcase. I started to  put books in place onto it, organizing it like a shelf in the library. The top was fiction, starting with fantasy, and ending in nonfiction, autobiographies. I had House of Memories, by Panic! at the Disco. I sang along with it, free from the need to keep my voice hidden.

I had finished setting my house up  with that bookshelf. I had a few pictures of myself with friends I made. At the beach, in the library, getting coffee. I know it seemed weird, but they were my family. I checked the time, and got ready for my job. I loved being in my new life. I put the headphones I brought with me from Error's on and changed the bluetooth from the music player to them. I adjusted my bag and opened the door

and

there

was

Error

I slammed the door closed. Not now. I had just got my life sorted out. I couldn't go back. I didn't want to go back. There was a knock on the door. I locked the door. I went to the back door, and sneaked out. Or, was about to, when I thought, "Why am I sneaking out of my own house?"

I went back in and closed the door. I unlocked the front door and opened the door. I saw Error with his foot up. He was about to kick my door down!

"V!" He yelled. I flinched at his loudness and at hearing my old name, "I've been looking for you for forever! What are you doing here? Come on, we're going back to the anti-void." He grabbed my arm, but I shook him off.

I looked at him dead in the eye and I...

I spoke. 

For the first time, I spoke to him. I told him, "I believe you have the wrong person. I am DeeDee Anderson. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get off to my job."

Error started at me, shocked that I spoke. I walked off, and he  woke up from his confusion. "Nu-uh, I'm not losing you again." He yelled. I covered my ears at the loudness. He sadly saw and used it to his advantage. He screamed, and I  crouched while covering my head. It was pounding, and I heard a slite ringing. I fucking hate those sciencist, making me so sensitive to the smallest things.

He grabbed me with his strings and opened a portal. I recovered soon enough and started calling for help. A few neighbors heard me and came out. Someone gasped and another told him to get his stuff off of me. I heard a ringing sound, and knew several were calling the police.

Error glared at them and killed them in the spot, but not before someone was able to call the authorities. He smashed their phones In case someone else got a hold before they died. I screamed, wincing in pain at my own voice, but kept going. He walked over to the portal. I kicked and flailed, but couldn't get out of the strings.