Background Info

Not my art. Made by VShasha on DeviantArt. You're amazing if you are here and reading this!

: )

Hello! (I said that is real life and I SWEAR I sounded like I was a vocaloid. NO JOKE.) Also, several people asked where I was. I WAS IN THE LITERAL CLASSROOM! EVEN THE TEACHER DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THERE LOL. I'm gonna put, like, background information That seems cool, or is important for later in the story. Have a good day! May the power of the fandom fill you. People are saying where am I, WHEN I AM LITERALLY RIGHT. HERE. p^q

                                      *                   *                  *               *                  *             *             *

V and/or Viral

-The name Viral and some of both character personalities are based on a song. The song is "Viral" Sang by Meika Hime, who is my favorite vocaloid.

- V and Viral live many lives. Around 400 years, in fact, but they prefer to go by their "current" age. It's kinda like a reset, when everything is set backwards. Normally they are forced (they do not do this by choice) back to 18 - 14. This time is different tho. You'll see~ ;)

-V is cat-like. She can be found doing anything a cat might, including breaking stuff, playing with yarn, dislike of getting wet(unless wants too). This is because of a experiment.

-If they has a choice(unlikely!) she would play mute. Meaning she will refuse to talk.

-V is great at making clothes. As long as she has the needed materials. She can't make the designs herself. She can only make them.

-Photograhter. V's photos are amazing.

-V and Viral have been together for so long, that V NEEDS Viral. If Viral were dissappare, V would lose some abilities. You will see what~

-V wears these light underclothes that are black all the time unless she's in a bathing suit. She doesn't go swimming much, so yeah, not happening.

-V is surprisingly good at balleta.

-V is COVERED in scares

-THey rather dislikes touch, since major of her life, touch was bad. You touch her, you gettin slapped. No joke.

-They has 6 tounges. 1 is a real tounge. When she merged with Viral, she devolped the other 5. They are made of magic. She can summon and dissipate them at will.

-V doesn't like really loud noises, like, gun shot loud.

-They hates being in crowds due to the loudness and being crowded. Mainly the being crowded part. Don't crowd her.

-V and Viral often have trouble getting along with people who have never experienced trauma.

Other characters (Ink, Error, Dream, Nightmare, etc.)

-Ink and Draem are immortals in this. They feel what they have to, but in swings. Ink has his vials, and Dream is NORMALLY positive, but they still have hormones. They collect up and will come out in big bursts. Also, they might get confused about when it is. Sometimes they'll go back decades, and when this gets mixed with a hormoe bursts (H.B.),bad things can happen. A bad part of life can come back, and if they are having a violent H.B, a lot of people might get hurt for different sans, or past actions.

- I don't think Error is immortal. I think that the Error cycle (the way Error was made) happens multiple times in one lifetime. Eventually an Error will frizzle out of existence( the same as dying of old age), or they can die violently. There are many different Errors in the Anti-void. They are spread out so far that they seldom come in contact unless they seek out another. Yes, they know of each other unless they truly dim-witted.

-There are many Blues. The "Berry" generations. Some live long enough to teach the next verry, but most die violently or retire to their AU.

-Nightmare's gang is a makeshift family. Literally. Nightmare adopted Dust, Horror, Error, Cross (But still Cream ship), Razz, and Red. Nightkiller ship tho. They will take in young kids who have no one who wants them, take care of them, and help them when they are an adult. Sending support, helping them with learning about taxes and what not.

If there are somethings you want me to specify, or Something I should add, tell me. Also, If you want a character, I'll do my best to make do with what you send me.