chapter 13:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Same morning 1 hour lady. Miho & hoffman sleeping. Miho wrapped her husband's head burried between her large chest.

Her alarm clock went off. She sighed she forgot to turn it off since she & him are gonna do online schooling at home. She released one arm reach & smack the clock.

She wrapped her arm around his head pulling him closer she smiled hearing him snoring (he's a deep sleeper) then bit second later her phone rang. Boko ringtone

They both woke up. They kissed good morning. Hoffman turns to the right sat up. Miho grabbed her phone she sneezed. Its saori she answered it.

Miho: morning saori

Saori: " morning miporin. You two at 2nd house at alpha? "

Miho: yeah why?

Saori: " sainan male students got transported there except yuki san. Yukari san said that hockey Zachary & riggs made their own version of an old A/E series American broadcast channels "

Hoffman walked downstairs & started cooking breakfast fed their german shepherd

Miho: beyond scared straight!?

Soari: " you gotta see it. My fiancé zync kun is laughing his ass to a point he passed out on my lap "

Timeskip:

Hoffman driving miho's mitsubishi outlander first vehicle she owns for important stuff & secondly owned a Koenigsegg one for responsible fun stuff at their other house on orarai. 

Driving to a prison complex for inmates from japan. Guard allowed them in.  They went inside in. 15 year oldWarden greets them.

Warden kenny: what a surprise

Hoffman: yeah uhhh are they okay?

Mikado: kinda okay

Miho: nurse mikado?. You sure this is good idea😰?

Kenichi: FUCK ALL YOU NO PATS

Kenichi snapped after his family told him to stay here. No pat guards took him away.

Miho: my goodness

Hoffman: damn

Kenny: holy shit. Its lunch

Hoffman: lets go miho. I don't want anything happened to you

Epilogue:

Former ace pilot lex watching the sainan girls being trained by orarai girls how to operate the tanks. Sainan female students wanted to try out the tanks for a match. Tearju sat next to him she leaned her head against his shoulder.

He looks at her. Smiled perhaps he can opened his heart.

Not gonna be much action.

Trying out a slice of life thing.

Without echhi harem & fanservice nonsense.

Later