China [ I agree. If we take over the water supply, their hold is gone ]

America [ We can't just send in troops. We don't even know how many of them are there. This place is a logistical nightmare ] The general slumped his head into his hand. [ We've lost so many men already. We haven't even been fighting for a week ]

"Ahh, Boys. Do you need some help? This is my planet as far as I can remember." I drolled out the words. Chris jumped up and came over. He took hold of Caleb's hand and pulled him into the room. "All he needs to do is go to that Island and give us the best location. He's been there. Michael can go with him and send in as many men as we can afford."

Russia [ Absolutely not! We have to wait. It's different if the vamps die ]

France [ That's the point. Earth should show its worth now. By the time the vamps are too low in numbers. Who will be able to fight? We can not back down now! ]

Russia [ That's if the theory is true ]

The men were not paying me any mind. My uncle was sitting back in his chair. Samuel's eyes drifted over the crowd, and my dad nudged him to come with us. He tugged at my shirt. "Let's go upstairs. Where we can think like Vampires and not...."

We all followed the men out. "Dad, what is going on?"

"Chris figured out why Ahasuerus threw you that stone, and I don't know how, but Ian found out as well. He asked to meet with Marcus."

"When he got there. It was an ambush, and they grabbed the emblem. Ian left after telling him some other things." Samuel filled in the rest.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Where is Marcus!?"

That Muslim walked through the bathroom door, rubbing a towel through his hair. Relieved, I ran over to him and threw my arms around him. He wrapped me up and held me. I wanted to let go. He kept clutching like a child. "What's going on?" He didn't want to meet my eye. "Marcus, you're scaring me." He nuzzled into my hair and kissed my neck until his one hand was on my cheek and his eyes met mine. His heart was racing as he finally met my eye. "Marcus, just tell me." He swallowed hard.

"It's Soren, Julie."

The icy cold feeling spread through my body. "Have you not got him out yet?"

Marcus shook his head. "He is going to... marry Rana. And Isla is going to marry... Ian."

"What?! He helped them?"

"I don't know what's going on! I can't think... Julie, that it's real. That he would. Soren would never betray you."

"You think he's bluffing?"

"I think Soren had no choice."

"He's sacrificing. Isla has no option? Again!"

"Yes, to stay there and...."

"To know what's going on. Soren is playing double agent." My eyes finally took in all of Marcus. "Are you okay? Why are you so beat up? Did they hurt you?"

"No! This?" Marcus lifted up a hand and fingered at his cut lip and broken eyebrow. "I fought Fahan."

The door opened. Chris and Caleb walked through. My room was suddenly an office. "Okay, so we figured out that the stones activate through some type of friction."

"With Fahan's red swords, it's a clang on any surface," Samuel said.

"With the embossing pens, the rubbing transfers the supernatural power." My dad said and held out Charlene's stone to Chris.