CHAPTER XXV : "THE REUNION"

Começar do início

"Wait did you just roll your eyes at me?!!....Wow!!! I never imagined you would be this much of a kid"I laughed. "Babes I know what you mean but trust me I am really fine......and as for work there is this really important thing I have to take care of.......its really important for me to look after these things.....I have to put things back to their right place......Its my duty......as their new leader I have responsibilities to fulfill......" I said while he sighed in defiance "Can't you for once in your life listen to someone's advise?!!" He said while I shrugged my shoulder. "No Like dude I was raised this way how can I change in a day?" I scoffed. "Fine!!! Do what you want...as if you'll ever listen to me!!......Responsibilities or whatever.....Do what you have to....Anyway,I promised this bastard that I will never get in your way I'll support you with everything." He said caressing my cheeks while jack smiled at both of us before leaving.

With this days passed with him by my side taking care of me with all of his love....While I worked on how to turn everything back to how it was.....slowly putting things to their place.

###TIME SKIP###

I was sitting on the bed and looking at Norman who was packing my stuff as a mother packing her child's stuff. "You know I can do this much by myself right?........my hands are working properly to your knowledge." I said frustratingly as he was treating me as if I was a 3 year old. "You know you can shut up right?" He scolded me while I scoffed. "Stop treating me like a child will you?" I complained.
He left the shirt he was holding in his hand and came towards me......he gently cupped my face and kissed me. I looked at him while raising my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"I said gently pushing him back while he smirked at me.
"What?.......I was doing what you want me to..........I'm treating you like an adult." He chuckled as I hit his arm in annoyance.

We were bickering when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!!" I commanded. Jack entered and bowed to us.
"We are ready to go your highness" He said. I nodded and got up to move out......Norman helped me walk.

###TIME SKIP AT THE PALACE###

The car stopped at the entrance......After 5 years I was finally home.....overwhelmed with emotions I got off the car and walked inside......Walking in there was like walking in an endless tunnel of memories.....Every room I passed by reminded me of how happy I was in this place......I was determined not to cry but before I could make up my mind for it I was already crying. Norman made me look at him. "No more crying babes!!!!.......Whatever bad that was supposed to happen has happened, now everything will be as we want.......from this point forward I only want to look at that beautiful smiling face.....got it?"His words soothed me and unknowingly a smile appeared on my face. "Good girl!!!!......see this is what I was talking about.......I promise I won't let this smile fade." I blushed...He held my hand again and was about to move forward when I stopped him.