" throw him outtt" i yelled and he maintains his composer looking here and there . 

" okay but where is the cockroach ?' i heared him and look again under the table but it was not there . 

" princess , look its gone " taehyung said walking to me and i still was looking everywhere assuring whether its gone or gone .

my lips pouted as i meet taehyung eyes" sure na tae " i asked again and he smiles forwarding his hand. i held his hand but my eyes were exactly searching on the floor for that particular thing . 

" yn" he calls and my eyes met his . " its gone " he smiles making my cheeks to curves up into a smile too .  i placed my feet on the ground when he pulls me down . 

when taehyung snapped suddenly " Y/N COCKROACH" 

" Aaaaaaaa" i screamed jumping over him . my legs wrapped around his torso , arms wrapped around his neck . face snuggled in his neck , eyes shut tightly . 

when i heared him luaghing out loudly . i moved my face back to meet his eyes , his arms wrapped around my back 

" i am sorry there was nothing " he spoke controlling his laughly . i pouted fuming in anger when i punched lightly on his chest a few times . 

" taehyung , you are so bad . i am not going to talk to you now never " i pushed him again when he held my wrist and pushed me on my back , making me fall on my back hits the mattress and he was hovering over me .  him pinning my wrists over my head in his one hand . his other hand around my waist . " taehy-" my voice got cut by his index over my lips " Never say that again " he spoke sternly , it was cold .i just kept quiet . without saying a single word 

" w-what?' 

" never say that you will not talk to me . i wont be able to live without you anymore " he spoke , this time his voice is calm , so slow barely audible almost like a whisper . his eyes brimmed in tears . 

my eyebrows frowned by looking at him " tae , i-im sorry i wont say th-" he immediatelt hugs me leaving my wrsits . his face snuggled into my chest . 

" dont ever leave me again " he spoke moving back 

my eyes too brimmed with tears " i won't , i will never " i cupped his cheeks placing a soft peck over his lips . he smiled with his tears eyes . he leans in meeting out lips . our lips brushed with each other moving along . when he backs away smiling . 

" i love you so much " i was too stunned to speak on his words . he confessed . 

" i love you more " i smiled as heat rushed up to my cheeks . i wrapped my arms around his shoulder . lushing ,  hiding my face in his neck and he chuckled pinching on chest .

" y/n , cockroach " he chuckled 

" taehyungggg" i whined . at last he pecked my forhead before standing along with me . 

" okay lets go downtairs and prepare something for us to eat " he said 

" but i havent brushed my teeth yet " 

" its okay brush you teeth and comedown . you can taske shower later okay " i smiled and nodded to fresh up . i walked into the bathroom washing my face , brushing my teeth and i came out just to see my handsome boyfriend to donned in his suit . his hairs perfectly jelled . he was wearing his rolex when i back hugged him . he is literally towering over me 

damnnn tall 

he smiled back , our eyes meet in the mirror reflection . his hands touched mine . 

" you are looking handsome , so handsome ' 

" really ?" he asks 

i nodded when he suddenly carried me in his arms in bridal style " tae" i gasped and without speaking a single word he took me downstairs into the kitchen . 

we both prepared pancakes along with juice . i laughed so loud on his silly talk and we both had our dinner . 
now he is standing at the door ready to leave 

" okay now i am going . byee princess " i smiled 

" byee , i will come to meet you today in office " he kissed my forhead . 

" byeee " he left and i ran to upstairs smiling giggling . i went to washroom to get ready . 

after getting a warm shower i changed into a white shirt with a-line skirt and a blonde blazer . .my hairs tied into a pony as i stepped out of closet . my eyes landed on the bracelet , not bracelet a pendant actually . 

tae was wearing this right ? 

i picked it up . its a pretty necklace . just as i stared at it for a few seconds . my head starts spinning . i walked out of the closet sitting over the bed as i drank a glass of water from the bedside table . my head is spinning and a few flashes are showing right infront of my eyes . everything else is blank . 

its a girl , her-her face is blurred . when my eyes land on the lock on the locket . i reached my hand to unlock it and....    

________________

Tae is so good to us . imma crying . his fri(end)s mv is so good and the song .. i just love it too much . 

what about you guys ?

your comment make me feel so good and encouragge me to continue writing . make sure to leave comments and share your views. i love to read them ..

AND STORY ON ITS WAT TO END ...