“The energy, the competition, the camaraderie – it's all part of what makes table tennis such a fantastic sport. So, let's bring our best to the table, show respect to our opponents, and remember the most important rule of all – have fun!”

   As the umpire stated inayos ko na ang sarili ko, hinanda ko na ang paddle na gagamitin ko and any other equipments to use.

   “Time to start the match!” I positioned myself in front of the table tennis table and make myself confidently ready to start the game.

   “Players, the both of you are not a beginner in this game. Miss Sanchez have strikes for three consecutive years, and Miss Jameeson was once become a gold medalist in last years regional competition before. The tournament from which Miss Sanchez didn’t play because she got sick. So, we have expected that you were both experts in the rules. So, we won’t take it any longer to explain. Ladies come over here.” Dumalo ako sa gitnang gilid ng mesa kung saan naka-puwesto ang umpire para gawin ang pag toss ng coin at masimulan na ang laro.

   “Head.” My opponent coldly stated.

   The coin landed on the floor and faced the head to us.

   “Get ready, serve!”

   As the umpire uttered the game begins in just a second. Miss Jameeson hits the first service. Her serve were on point. She scored first, when she suddenly make a fault when she accidentally touches the table, in between of our game.

   “Shit! Are you nut? Didn’t you see we were playing?!” I was shocked by the time that her voice gets loud, shouting the little girl in front of her. Oh, so she didn’t do it, the little girl messed up.

   “Miss, calm down.” I softly turned my head to the little girl when I heard her throb.

   “Of course you’ll say that, pabor sa’yo to e!” She exclaimed. My face heated up, yet I still managed to be calm.

   “I am sorry, Miss. But, that’s not my point.” She giggled of what I say, as if I cracked a joke.

   “You obviously do, the score is 3-0. You haven’t scored yet, kaya pabor sa’yo ‘to. Kaya ka ganiyan!” I rolled my eyes secretly, hiding the irritation I have felt.

   “Miss Jameeson, that is not a right trait to accuse you opponent.” Mister Gray, our umpire stated.

   “Of course, you will defend her. She’s your veteran player, and I am just a newbie here.” She sarcastically said.

   All of us in the room shocked on how she acted.

   “Excuse me, Miss? Southern Ville High has never received any accusations like yours, don’t you think you’ve been too much?” Our umpire soflty stated. All of us here, except Scarlett tries to calm on the situation.

   “For you to stop, Miss. We can start over again. What do you think?” I stated.

   She laughed, sarcastically.

   “And what? My score will turn to zero? What do you think of me, a dumb?”

   “Okay, fine. Here’s what will happen, Miss. You kept your three points, let’s continue playing, and you will be the one to serve. Would you stop now?” I firmly responded.

   Talagang sinusubod niya ang pasensya ko. At ang gaga, talagang hindi umangal, she served and in her karma it was error. I secretly smiled looking how irritated she is.

   The game goes on, I aced my service and the following shots. We even got to three rounds as the both of us stands 1-1, the game became tight, she really competes. She really wants to win, and I am too.