LOSING YOU pt.3 - WONG YUKHEI (Lucas)

Lucas POV

I entered the café me and Y/n used to go near her mothers house. Miss Lee told me to meet her here for some reason, well Im about to find out why. I spot her far in the corner in the café so I made my way to her.

Lucas: Hello Miss Lee.

Miss Lee: Hello Lucas, I already ordered us some coffee.

Lucas: Okay. So why do you want to see me.

Miss Lee: Oh Lucas, I want you to take her back. Shes not eating anymore the only thing she eats is snacks and shes alone in her room she havent left the house since she came.

I can see how much this is hurting Miss Lee.

Miss Lee: I know you still love her Lucas thats the only reason why you come over to my house. I saw how your eyes sparkled when you saw her. And she still loves you.

Lucas: I saw the hoody she wore was mine.

Miss Lee took a sip of her coffee while nodding to my statement.

Miss Lee: Im gonna make sure you too come back together again even if its the last thing I do. Lucas I want to die knowing you are my son in law.

Y/n POV

Its been a while since mom left Im once again here sitting by the window seeing how the kids playing and how the people walk by. And here I am eating snacks for a living. Some people might be thinking Im depressed but I consider this as me busy processing everything that happed since that day that caused me, my break up with Lucas.

A few hours later I see Lucass car stop in front of the house well I wont answer the door if he knocks. But then I saw my mother getting out of the car and Lucas as well. He went to my mothers side and talked with her a while and then looked up to my side, smiled and gave my mother a hug and left. I would be lying if I said I wasnt jealous of my own mother. I know I still love him I cry myself to sleep while I think of our happy moments together.

NCT IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara