"Love actually"

Authors note:
Hey there guys so because a lot of you were asking I decided to continue with this book. I also decided this chapter would be a Kensi's POV only. I really hope you like it
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kensi's POV
As we got to his house I started to feel weird, like I had never felt before ...
I guess there were butterflies on my stomach and I don't know why, I started to get nervous. And you know what's more interesting??? He felt I was nervous and I always kept my mouth shut during the trip from headquarters.
He stops by and I leave the car to see a beautiful beach house all painted in light blue. It truly looked like it just had came out from a movie... I'd never thought that I could identify myself with such type of house but I do... I actually can picture myself living just by the Santa Monica beach in a light blue sweet house with shaggy blond kids running around and a loving blond shaggy haired husband...Stop OMG Kens. What are you even thinking about ?????
My thoughts were interrupted by a rough voice
D-" do you like it ??"
K-"sorry what ??"
D-" if you like my place??"
K-" so far I like your place more than I like you!" I tease
D-"wow!! Touché!!! But don't worry I also like my place more than I like you!!"he says with a smirk and opens the front door
D-" welcome!! Mi casa es tu casa! That's French for..."
K-"first of all its not French but Spanish and second it means feel yourself at home!"
D-" smart girl uh??"
I roll my eyes.Ohh he is so annoying God!!!! But at the same time he looks so sexy!!
D-" I'm changing to some more comfortable clothes... You can pick the movie" he points to a pile of DVDs and I can't help but smile at the picture of him changing.
I don't know what to choose between "love actually" or "titanic" so I'll ask him when he is back.
D-" I'm back... So which one did you pick"
I hear his question but at the moment the only thing I can focus at is his abs... Oh god he looks like an angel when he is shirtless!!
Back to earth Kensi!!
K-"ahh I don't know I like these two" i say and pass them to him.
D-" wow! What a Good taste you have!! These are actually two of my favorite movies... But I think "love actually" is the perfect movie for the perfect first date!
K-" this is not a date" I say and punch him in the arm.
D-" I know that I just wanted to see your reaction hahahah!!"
I start laughing at his laugh it is so cute it sounds like Niall Horan's; impossible not to laugh at!! Do not ask me how do I know about Niall Horan's laugh!! I was just listening to the top hits ode one direction and i saw it... I'm not even a fan!!
I sit at the couch as he turns on the DVD player and he sits by my side putting his arm around my shoulders. I try to fight it but I eventually fall asleep.

author's note:
I really hope you enjoyed it...
I will dedicate the next chapter to the best comment I have💓
I also want to tell you that I'll try to update as much as I can but it will take some time
Thanks for reading
Please vote comment and follow
Beatriz 😘