𝐴𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

Was she doing something wrong?

With a confused mind, Yasmin slowly walked into their room and stood in front of the mirror, her gaze shifting toward the bathroom. "Ajeeb hai ya bhi, aisa kon karta hai? Kuch lamhon ke liye itna... or phir acanak sa pecha ho jata," she muttered to herself, expressing her little frustration at Turab's behavior. She couldn't understand why he would get too near to her for a few minutes and then withdraw, leaving her flushed.

The door to the bathroom opened, and Yasmin immediately busied herself, searching for the other earring. She opened drawers, frowned when she couldn't find it, and muttered, "Abhi to hath main tha phir kider gaya..." A small pout formed on her lips as she looked around, feeling frustrated at being unable to locate the earring.

"Here," Turab's voice interrupted her search, causing Yasmin to flinch. She turned to see him holding the earring. Without a word and without sparing him a glance, Yasmin grabbed the earring and turned back to look at herself in the mirror, purposely ignoring his presence.

Turab raised an eyebrow at her lack of acknowledgment, observing her as she put the earring in her ear while he adjusted his shirt sleeves to his elbows, standing behind her. Putting his hands in his pocket he watched her looking down and finding something.

He saw the quivers of her hands.

Yasmin's mind came to a halt the moment Turab stood behind her, his deep gaze and attention to her every gesture overwhelming her. She felt flustered and distracted, not knowing how to react as he observed her closely.

Taking a deep breath, Yasmin moved away from the mirror, intending to leave the place. However, she found her path blocked by an arm, causing her to stop in her tracks. With a soft bite on her lower lip, she turned to the side, wanting to escape the situation. But Turab unexpectedly bent right beside her, reaching for a fragrance. At that moment, Yasmin's lips brushed against his beard, sending a jolt of shock to her and her inner self died right there on the spot.

Yasmin was shocked and her heart started to thumbs in her chest so hard that for a second she felt conscious that Turab would hear it.

"Naraz ho?" He whispered, still in his place. His own heart was out of hold. For the first time, he was this near to her, watching her taking deep breaths closely, and for a second he was confused about how could she be this much beautiful.

"Kis sa?"

"Mera sa." Yasmin held her breath, this behavior of Turab was new to her. A shiver runs down her spine. She took a step back afraid to do something that she would be embarrassed of lately.

Turab brows frowned a little he didn't like the act she just did.

"Main q hun gi?"

"Ya to apko pata hona chaiya." He took a step closer to her.

"Nai hun main naraz." Yasmin turned her head and put the earring in her ears trying her best to ignore him, Turab could easily see her quivering,

Oh, how beautiful a sight it was.

"To phir meri taraf dakh q nai rahi."

"Dill nai kr raha."

"Acanak sa is masoom dill ko kya ho gaya hai?" Yasmin wanted to hide, why was he doing this to her? What had suddenly got into his head was that he was making her breathless without even doing anything. Yasmin would surely sue him if he kept doing this.

"Pata nai." A small mumble left her, what could she possibly say? What could she possibly tell? That his nearness was affecting her badly? That her mind was not working properly when he was this near to her.