- ᴇɢᴏ: ʙᴏᴏꜱᴛ -

Start from the beginning

"Woah..." I exclaim. Mina turns me back around and begins to nod vigorously. "Right????" She shouts. "That was so cool but I'm a little sad. His pretty face is injured now, hopefully the marks on his cheeks don't scar." Mina groans. Momo smiles. "Todoroki, he's really strong, it's really impressive you were able to injure him like that." Somehow I feel a little guilty hearing those words. "I think I should say sorry." I tell them. Ochako shrugs. "What for? It's training and he injured you too! But if you want to, then go for it." She says.

I nod. "I want to be friendly with everyone, I'll apologise to him." I march towards him.

"Uh, Todoroki-San." I say. He seems to have not heard me. "Um.. Todoro-" He suddenly turns around, he flinches when he sees me, I guess he didn't know I was there. "Uh-Ah-I... just wanted to say..." He stares at me with a blank expression. "Um... Nice match, you're really strong. Uhh... and... sorry about your face." I tell him, just barely audible. "...Whatever." He says, and pushes past me. My face reddens. That was embarrassing but atleast only he heard me. I turn back around and suddenly see a tall, armour clad chest. "Huh? Iida?" He smiles. "Good job out there, you were really incredible." His words were really similar to Momos.

"Thanks!" I give him a big smile. Somehow, I feel like we've already grown to be close friends. "You were super cool during your match too!" I return his thumbs up from earlier.

"Also, I was gonna say this earlier but this armour is so cool." I drag my hand across the material of his armour. Inspecting the density and strength. It feels really heavy, he must be quite strong. I make my way down to the pipes around his waist. "Hmmm." I mutter.

"O-Ourei." His voice sounds weirdly shy, I wonder why... Wait.

"AH. SORRY." I immediately pull my hand away and my face heats up again. "Ah.. It's alright." He assures me.

"That bastard..." I hear a small murmur come from my left, I turn to see the guy with purple balls on his head, I remember him a bit. He glares at us, his eyes wide and red, biting his nail. "...Iida? Is he alright?" I ask. He looks toward the boy and then to me. "..He should be fine, but let's go this way." He puts his gentle hand around my shoulder and turns me away from him, guiding me towards the monitoring screens to watch.

"HEY YOU BASTARD." A loud voice startles me. I turn to see the boy again. "HOW DARE YOU." He points a finger at Iida. "PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE A GOODY TWO SHOES ALL WHILE FEELING UP A GIRL YOU LITTLE-" He proceeds to multiple obscenities at Iida before All Might stops him. "Young Mineta! Such words are not befitting of a future hero!" He shakes his head. "Especially to your own classmates! I'll let it slide this once but don't let it happen again." He warns the boy, whose name seems to be Mineta. He's kind of creepy, but what was he talking about? Iida was 'feeling up' a girl?

"Iida, what is he talking about?" I ask.

He just shakes his head. "I have no idea myself. You should stay away from him, he seems strange." He warns me, putting his hands on my shoulders again. "I overheard his conversation with Kaminari the other day and..." He shakes his head again, even harder this time. "It was definitely not appropriate for school, that's for sure."

I nod. "Alright."

"Good work everyone!" All might yells. "Get changed and go back to the classroom!" He seemed to be in a hurry for some reason.

Upon changing, we all return to the classroom. I chatter with Iida and Ochako until the door opens once more. It was Midoriya! I wave with Ochako. Everybody else was already surrounding him, besides, I can congratulate him later when we walk to the station. I continue to talk with Iida and Tokoyami, a cool boy with the head of a crow who I just made friends with. He was really cool in the trial battles. His quirk is cool.

"Hey, your quirk is really cool!" I say.

He nods. "Dark shadow." He says, a bird-like shadow emerged from his stomach.

"Woah!" I exclaim. The shadow introduces itself. "I'm dark shadow, Fumikage's quirk!" It says. The shadow suddenly begins to nuzzle me. I pet it and laugh, what a cool quirk, having a built-in companion for life sounds great. "..Weird." Tokoyami mutters. "Huh?"

"Dark shadow isn't usually this friendly with new people, I wonder why he's taken a liking to you." He explains. "Huh, that's interesting." I wonder why.

"Get off that desk! Get off immediately!" I hear Iida yell. I laugh and look at Tokoyami who is completely unfazed. "...Your quirk was interesting." Tokoyami says, ignoring Iida. "Oh! It's pretty simple actually..."

I go on to explain my quirk simply.

"...What a versatile quirk." He says.
Iida nods in agreement. "Her gas form is especially interesting..."

I continue to have fun chatting with him and Iida for the rest of the period.

-------------------

Walking home

Ochako and Midoriya have already gotten off of the train, My and Iida's stop is next.

As Iida and I get off, I ask him about stuff like his favourite food, siblings and hobbies. I found out a lot about him. For starters, his brother is ingenium! As we approach the alleyway at which we would separate, I begin to slow down. I don't really want to separate so soon. "Ourei, how long did you train for? You seem really experienced with using your quirk." He asks.

"About 7 months, ever since I decided to apply to U.A." I reply. He looks at me in shock. "7 months??? And you're already so proficient in using it?" His mouth is held agape. "Why did you suddenly decide to go to U.A?"

"Hm, well, it's a long story." I say, chuckling.

We continue to walk for a second or two.

"...Hey Iida."
"Yes?"

"Why are you calling me Ourei?"

"Huh?"

"You called me Rei back then."

"Huh? Well..."

His voice paused.

"Just call me Rei, okay?" I try to smile to make him comfortable

"Alright then, Rei," He says, smiling back.

We finally reach the alleyway.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I tell him.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Rei!." He responds.

I continue to walk for ten seconds before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Iida?"

I turn to look at Iida, he was slightly panting.

"...Rei..."

"Yeah?"

"...Try to eat well and... don't throw up your meals, okay?"

I hesitantly nod.

"I'll try..." I say. It was harder lying to Iida.

He smiles. "Then, I'll see you soon." He says as he walks back in the opposite direction.