12. Revenge

***

***

Frowning slightly and feeling angry as I saw Felix being slammed against the wall, I then clenched my fist as he fell to the ground a few seconds later. Watching as three guys surrounded him, I clenched my fist tighter as I heard him speak, whilst looking up at them.

"P-Please leave me alone."

Gripping the strap of my backpack, I was just about to make my way over, when they started to punch and kick him. I couldn't bare to watch the person I loved get beat up, and gritted my teeth to ease out the building anger.

Felix was considered an outcast due to how quiet and reserved he was, and because of that, people would bully him, calling him many mean names and overall, made his life miserable. And as a result, it made me angry and want to take revenge on the bullies.

However,  just like Felix, I was an outcast as well. I didn't have many friends due to how cold I acted towards other people, but unlike him, I wasn't bullied, because everyone was intimidated by the cold looks that I would give them if I caught them looking at me.

The ones that deserve to suffer were the people hurting him. Tensing one side of my jaw slightly as I walked towards the three guys, I coughed, which made them stop what they were doing, and switch their gaze onto me instead.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked in a cold, stern voice.

"Why do you care?" One of them retorted.

Giving them a cold glare and taking a step forward, doing so made them to flinch.

"Leave him alone." I said.

Nodding, they immediately ran off, leaving Felix and I alone.

"Are you alright?" I asked in a calm voice, and helped him up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Cai." He answered, which made me smile.

"I better get to class. See you later." He finished.

"Okay, see later Felix." I answered, and watched as he walked away.

As I continued to watch him to make sure he was okay, I felt a small smirk appear on my face.

Along the way, I planned on how to get those guys back, and wanted to make sure they would suffer and pay for what they did to Felix.

***

It was now after university, and once my final class had ended, I made my way out of the room and immediately spotted the three bullies walking out of the building.

"Perfect. Time to make them suffer." I said to myself, and slipped my hand into my pocket to make sure the hand knife was there. Following them for a bit, I soon called out in a loud voice.

"Hey you!", which made them turn around and flinch as I started to approach them.

"W-What do you want?" one of them asked in a hesitant voice.

"I just want to talk to you guys." I replied, and got a little closer. "About how you keep bullying Felix and continuously make his life miserable. Why do you bully him? Why can't you just leave him alone?" 

"H-He deserves it for being so.." another said, but he trailed off when he saw the cold expression that I was giving him.

"For being so what?" I snapped.

"N-Nothing." He trembled.

"No, say it! I dare you!" I shouted, and took another step towards them, which made them retreat, but I stopped them.

"No, why don't you stay a little bit longer." I threatened, and revealed the pocket knife, before flicking it open.

As I did, their eyes widened and immediately filled with fear.

"L-Look man we're sorry." The first guy quivered.

"Sorry doesn't make up for what you have been doing to him, and now, it's your turn to suffer." I said with a half smirk.

In that moment, they started to run away, but it was too late. Immediately stabbing all three of them,
one at a time, I smiled in joy as I watched them squirm in agony. I enjoyed listening to their screams as I pushed the knife into their bodies. I enjoyed seeing them suffer in front of me.

By the time they were on the ground covered in blood, I took their bodies and dragged them over to the large dumpster at the back of the university. Along the way, I heard a yelp, and turning to see who it was, I smirked. It was one of the most popular guys who had also bullied Felix.

"P-Please don't.. I won't tell anyone." He begged.

"Yeah you won't, because you will be dead just like them." I retorted, and pushed the knife into his stomach.

Watching as blood dripped from his lips, I stabbed him one last time, before smiling at the sight of him collapsing in my arms. Dragging his body to where the other three were, I tossed all of them into the dumpster, and slammed the top down.

"I warned you, but you didn't listen." I said, and slid the knife back into my pocket.

Smirking to myself, I looked down at my blood stained hands, and felt proud of myself.

Finally, I got my revenge.

***