Coco-Nice. Now, go talk to him.

Velvet-Me?

Coco-You're better at soft-talking and with kids. I'll be right here.

She smacked my ass playfully and leaned on a wall. I just went up to him and tried to think of something to say without scaring him to avoid a scene. When I tapped on his shoulder a little he turned around and looked a little skeptical of me while backing away. I remember him being very social and happy. Poor thing really has been through a lot or is just uncertain that his family or someone familiar is not around.

(Y/N)-Wh-Who are you??

Velvet-Hello, my name is Velvet. Maybe you remember me from Ms. Goodwitch's combat class. 

He looked a little more scared of me now and I think it was because I mentioned 'combat'. I just held up my hands to show him I was not going to do anything.

Velvet-Don't be scared... I'm a huntress. I just want to help you... It's also getting cold out and some hot food sounds good with some coloring. My friend and I know a great place. It'll be nice.

(Y/N)-... 

(Timeskip 20 Minutes)

(Coco's POV)

She was supposed to just get the kid to come to Beacon and instead, she asked him out to dinner. We had bread and butter as an appetizer with some water while we waited for our food. (Y/N) was trying to color on his kid's menu, but stole glances at us. Looks like he thinks we would jump him if he looked away too long. Let's lighten the mood.

Coco-See something you like, little man? ~

(Y/N)-...

Coco-C'mon, we're not scary. Just look at my favorite Bunbun here. So hot. ~

Velvet-C-Coco, he's baby!

(Y/N)-... I'm not a baby. *whisper*

Coco-*Chuckles* Of course not... You wanna tell us what you are? ~

(Y/N)-I'm big. *whisper*

Coco-I see that. Big boys love being with pretty girls. ~

He went back to coloring until our food got here. The boys texted me and said they were back at Beacon and heading to bed. While we were eating I saw him taking glances at the dessert pamphlet on the table and when he looked at us, he shyly looked back down to his food.

Velvet-Hey... I saw you were happy back when you were with Goodwitch and your sisters. I bet your sisters must be excited to see you soon.

(Y/N)-... Everyone turned to meanies.

Velvet-What?... Did someone hit you?

(Y/N)-No. They would not stop fighting when I told them I didn't like it.

Velvet-Maybe they were protecting you.

He told us his story and it was hard to piece together some parts while giving him breaks to slow down. Kid needs to learn how to pace himself. It took a lot of breaks over dinner before he was done and Velvet carried him out with us. It's a miracle he wasn't crying, but he was pretty close to doing it now.

Velvet-There, there. It will be alright.

(Y/N)-*Sniffle* A-Are we going to Patch? I wanna go home.

Velet-Sweetie, we have to go see Ms. Goodwitch at Beacon first.

Just then he jolted and tried to squirm a little.

(Y/N)-No! I don't wanna see her! I wanna go home!

I have no idea what he was so scared of. Maybe he skipped something in the story when he was getting carried away. Then again, she can come off as scary and strict when you are on her bad side. On the other hand, she doesn't scare children. Weird. Velvet got him to calm down while people stared at us until we got to a park.