The Strongest In History

Start from the beginning

Sasaki: "You know about our rugby field being closed off, right?

Student President: "Yes. Some of the student who fell ill were actually hospitalized."

Sasaki: *Points* "Don't you think that's a little strange?! We're talking about tough rugby player hear. Truth is, the player said they started hearing *BING* mysterious sounds and voices right before they fell ill *oOoO* That's when we found this newspaper article from thirty years ago. It talks about the disappearance of Yoshida-San who worked with construction companies, and it mentions he was last sighted here at Sugisawa Third High School during construction.

Student President: *!?!*

                                                                Time Skip (Lazy)

(We see Megumi walking on the rugby field in a new outfit looking around)

Megumi: *Thoughts: "What's with this rugby field?" *Looks Down* "Is there a dead body buried here or something? Even if there is, I'm surprised to see one this high-leveled. That's probably a grade 2 curse, must be that cursed object's influence. Damn it. Why is it so hard to pinpoint where that special grade object is, this is a pain.... And that guy who is he?"

(Walking up the stairs he sees a crowd of students the teacher throws the hammer then Yuji beats the teacher by throwing it farther watching Yuji go back to his friends)

Megumi: *Thoughts: "That's incredible. He pulled that off without any cursed energy. I wonder if his like Zenin-Senpai or that guy from last night."

(Megumi decides to walk away but Yuji runs pass him causing him to sense the Special Grade Object)

Megumi: "Hey wait!"

(but Yuji is too far to hear him running to class leaving Megumi surprised at his speed and what he hears from other students)

                                                               Time Skip

(Yuij is in a hospital talking to a Patient advocate but he suddenly sense Megumi walking up to him)

Megumi: "Itadori Yuji, right?"

Yuji: "huh..."

Megumi: "I'm Fushiguro Megumi from Jujutsu tech. I'd like to have a word with you. Now."

Yuji: "I'm uh in mourning right now..."

Megumi: "Sorry, but there isn't time. The cursed object you hold is dangerous hand it over to me now."

Yuji: "Cursed object?"

Megumi: "This" *Shows Picture of Finger*

Yuji: "Oh, Yeah, yeah. I found that. I don't mind either way, but my Senpai took a liking to it. But what do you mean by dangerous. "

Megumi: "The number of unexplained death and missing persons with Japan exceeding 10,000 a year on average. Most of these results are curses."

Yuji: "Curses?" *Lays Down*

Megumi: "I don't care if you believe in them or not. but your senpai are in danger so hand it over."

Yuji: "Alright, alright" *Gives Megumi the Container*

Megumi: *Opens it* "What! Hey! where is it?"

Yuji: "Oh my senpai might have it, they did take a liking to it. I think they said there were going to talk the wrapping off of it tonight."