(The wedding day)

Riya and Cammile both were busy with the makeup of bride.
Zoya was wearing a Lehenga of red colour. That lehenga was just perfectly fit for Zoya's body. She was wearing diamond jewelleries. Her makeup was almost done.

Suhani called Cammile to bring the bride out to the mandap (place where hindu marriage rituals are to be perform)

Riya told Cammile to go first and that she will bring Zoya with her after doing last minute touch ups.
So Cammile left the room

Everyone were waiting for Zoya . Almost 1 hr passed but neither she nor Riya nobody came. The Ayaan went to find her.

When he reached outside Zoya's room,
He saw that Riya was coming inside from the backdoor. And she was looking horribly tensed.

"Wha..what happened Riya? And where is Zoya?

Without replying anything, she just passed a note to him.

He started reading

The note:

Dear Ayaan,

I am so sorry, but I can't do this marriage. At first i was confused between u and Rishi but now i have realised that i too love Rishi and i can't live without him. So, i am going and please don't try to find me, I'll come back after marrying Rishi to take my daughter with me.
Once again, i am so sorry

Yours,
Zoya.

Ayaan was so confused After reading this.

"Riya, u guys are must be kidding with me!! This can't be true. And why the hell she typed the note and didn't write it on herself??

"I.. I don't know Ayaan. I went to washroom and when i came back, Zoya was not here. I found this note on her makeup table. And i just went outside to find her, but she was already gone.

"No, this can't be true. She loves me. I know She is just trying to tease me. Yeah , i know. Let's go to find her. Let's go

Ayaan was feeling broken, he couldn't bear the thought that Zoya is gone. He was becoming impatient.

Riya held his shoulders and said in serious and bold voice

"Look Ayaan I know it's hard to accept but you have to accept it. Because she is always like this. She brokes everybody. At first She broked my brother's heart and then She killed him . I never said anything against her till now, because Tara loved her . But today She did the same thing with you. She broke your trust. And she is talking about taking Tara away from us. I won't let that happen.

Ayaan was in complete Shock. He couldn't believe his ears.

"What are you thinking to do?
"What does we need to keep Tara with us? A family right!! A complete family of Mom and Dad. Then we will give her a complete family.

Let's marry Ayaan. By this way, you can also take your revenge from her by Taking Tara away from her.

"What the hell are you talking, Riya??
Why would i take a revenge from Zoya, from the girl i loved till now.

"Ayaan, you are really stupid. Don't you understand that it was her plan to break your heart at this moment. She could have told you earlier right!! When Sohail showed us the pictures of Rishi and Zoya. She could have accepted that she also feels for him. But she didn't. Because She wanted you to suffer from this major heartbreak.

"But why would She want that, what was my mistake??

"That's what we have to find and for that you have to take away her most precious thing, which is Tara .

(At the place of marriage)

Ayaan came and Her bride also came with him. Her face was covered with Veil.

Camille stood beside the bride and said

"Why did you changed the Lehenga? , and where is Riya ??
Is this veil a part of ritual?

The bride just nodded her head in yes.

The priest started chanting Mantras and one by one all the rituals were done.
And at the took SEVEN ROUND around the fire.

Suhani teasingly asked her brother
"Can we See your wife's face before your first night??
She laughed but her brother didn't.
Meanwhile at the same time , Gaurav came. He was looking very excited and happy.
He straight went to Ayaan and said

"Sorry Ayaan, i got late because i was finding Riya. Actually i had a surprise for her. But before that Show us the face of your wife.

Ayaan slowly took off the Veil which was covering her face.
And After seeing the Face , everyone was shocked.
Gaurav started shivering and breathing heavily, as if someone has snatched his life from him.

Cammile and suhani were confused.

Anybody couldn't utter a word for atleast 10 mins because inside that Veil the face was of Riya.

---------------------§§§§§§----------------------

Whatttt!!!! Riyaaa???? Then where is Zoyaa???
Is she really ran away from her own dream wedding???

What do you think guys?
Let me know in the comment section

And votes are must for getting the next chapter very soon 😉❣️