Slap

These part contains violence please read only if your comfortable otherwise you can skip these part.

Karan's pov

Karan- what is going on here.

They looked at me with shock and quickly got up tejasswi adjusted her pallu.

Ayan- bhai......

Karan- Shut up ayan I dont want to listen anything I know tumne kuch nahi kiya hoga ess ne hi kuch kiya hoga I trust you.

Ayan- bhai suno tho......

Karan- ayan out right now all are waiting down you go we will come.

I said in anger he was trying to speak something but I just held his hand and lightly pushed him out and sended him down I came back banged the door hard and closed it I went to tejasswi with anger pushed her towards wall and removed her saree pallu she was crying already and started crying more hard seeing my actions.

Karan- ekdam chup kitna bhi chilao kisiko sunaye nahi dega sound proof he mere room bohot shock he na tumhe seduce karne ka I knew you were a slut tho aab kyu ro rahe ho when I am touching you yahe chahiye na tumhe.

I tried to kissed her forcefully and she slapped me hard I was in shock she slapped me.... how dare she I holded her hairs tightly and banged her head on wall for 3 to 4 times blood started coming from her head she was hurt I wanted her to get hurt and feel what I felt I pushed her on floor her head banged on dressing table more blood started flowing I slapped her and pushed her their itself i saw she was fainted but my mind said she is cheater she deserves these offed the light switch as I knew she is afraid of dark and I wanted her to suffer I got up opened the door and went outside I made sure the door was locked from outside so that she wont able to come out. I went down all were talking but I didnt saw them I directly went outside took my car and went to club i started remembering my past and drank 2-3 bottles of alchohol I again got up I was not even able to walk but I managed to get up and go towards my car I started driving I was getting image of ayan and tejasswi being close I dont know why tears started flowing from my eyes my vision got blurred and something came from front I was not able to see what it was and my car hitted somewhere and my entire vision got blurred.

Karan's pov ended

Here is todays part, will karan get to know truth ever? Will karan manage to survive from car accident? let's see In further parts till then keep showering your love and dont forget to like and comment if you loved todays part.