First Day In House

Karan's pov

Karan- Why are you crying again now.

Teju- I am scared of darkness please let the light stay on I really hate darkness.

Karan- I cant sleep with switch on.

Seriously now these girl started crying more what is these all drama for.

Teju- please karan after my parents died my chachi used to lock me in dark room I am scared to stay in dark please try to understand me.

She was crying continuously by seeing her my heart ached. She had faced lot in her life I think so wait no no.... karan you cant fall for her tears.

Karan- ok ok dont cry I m keeping light on.

I went towards her made her sleep patted her hair for sometime I saw she had gone to sleep so I got up and slept on my bed I dont know why I did that but my heart said not as a husband but atleast being a good human I can take care of her.  While Thinking all these even drifted to sleep.

In morning

I got up and took shower I saw tejasswi was awake too I ignored her and was setting my hairs in front of mirror I saw her going to bathroom... why did she hold her head suddenly and with that she fell down I ran towards her tejasswi tejasswi.... get up I started shouting like mad man mom dad please call doctor i took her on bed mom dad came running to us.

Suneeta- karan kya hua teju ko.

Karan- dont know mom she felt dizzy.

Satpal- doctor aye he please aap check karke bataye kya hua he hamare bete ko.

Doctor- mr kundrra she is having fever and cold please take care of her I am giving you medicine give her after lunch and dinner.

Doctor went

Suneeta- Karan beta please take care of teju.

Karan- mom dont worry I am here.

They both went i was sitting near teju suddenly i got a call from my manager shit i forgot i was having one ad shoot today i have to go i saw tejasswi was sleeping so I quickly got ready and went down because I wont miss my work because of that girl I took her care just because of my parents otherwise I dont care about her. I saw my parents sitting and talking I went to them.

Karan- mom dad mera shoot he I have to go.

Suneeta- beta teju ki health kharab he tum aaj shoot cancle nahi kar sakte.

Karan- nahi mom me uss ladki ke vajah se mera shoot nahi cancle kar sakta and I dont want any discussion on these please.

Saying these I went to my shoot as I was continuous call from my manager.
Karan's pov ended

Teju's Pov

I woke up and saw nobody was their I saw time it was 1 pm ganpati bappa it's my first day in house and i didnt
Even took bath till now what will they think about me I got up my body was paining lil but when i took hot shower  I was feeling good I got ready in red saree mom had asked me to wear these yesterday I wore gajra I love to get ready in traditionals I was admiring myself in mirror I had forgot literally that I was not well few minutes before I went down to mom and dad.

I woke up and saw nobody was their I saw time it was 1 pm ganpati bappa it's my first day in house and i didntEven took bath till now what will they think about me I got up my body was paining lil but when i took hot shower  I was feeling good I g...

                       Teju's Outfit

Teju- sorry mom dad mujhe late hua karan kaha he matlab vho kahi dikh nahi rahe.

Suneeta- your looking so beautiful teju kisiki nazar na lage aur karan shoot keliye gaya he par tum utke kyu aye tumhare health kharab he na teju.

Satpal- ha beta jao tum pehele aram karo.

I started laughing they were looking at me with shock I hugged them today I felt like my mom and dad were shouting at me I got my parents.

Teju- aaj apko mujhe datte dekh mujhe mere mumma papa ki yaad aye.

Satpal- tho ham tumhare mumma papa hi tho he.

Suneeta- ha beta.

She again hugged me it was one of best day of my life.

Teju's pov ended

Here is todays part thanks for your love keep loving these story and dont forget to vote and comment if you liked todays part.