PREFACE AND INTRODUCTION

So guys hello this me again back again after such a long time gonna fix it now..... So this is an extension of Kung fu panda 4 which we all saw in Theatre..... So yes some basic things...

SPOILER WARNING
THIS NOVEL CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS....

CHARACTER ADJUSTMENT
CHAMELEON

1- I will give her a big and proper Background... Her origins and etc....

2- She is going to have more than just shape shift....
All abilities

Shape shift ( same as the movie one )
Shape split ( can make her clones, or make different multiple clones...)

Absolute hypnosis
( Just gives her the advantage of  that she can control the prescription of anyone, so it means she can hide her blue eyes and make her eyes normal and yes almost anything ).

Another function
She can use all 3 abilities at once or simultaneously....

Artifacts-

1-Chaos Crystal

A crystal so powerful that can access an another dimension.... Other than the spirit realm...
That dimension is an never ENDING dimension called

THE CASTLE OF END

Now let me just introduce my chamelon here and in this part only....

So the story begins 500 years ago
Chameleon was 3rd child of her family, she was The most unliked child by her family, as her father... Ken And her mother Zhao.... And it was a fact that chamelon was adopted, so They all didn't liked her didn't treated her good... They didn't even used to give her food on time, so one day she decided to run away and Learn kung fu., But then she faced The true difficulties.... Her real struggle began now.... She had to Travel through countless places, And she was being rejected every where she go and, now so her survival, was becoming hard.... She had to beg for food.... She tried almost everything she could but she was rejected saying, YOU ARE WEAK, YOU CAN'T LEARN KUNG FU YOU WILL DIE, and etc.., But one Day as she was about to starve to death, But she kept on moving, she found a 7ft tall Wolf inside an house.., in an another random city.... 500 years ago..., she begged for mercy and food.... And that wolf gave her that house in which that wolf was standing.... And chamelon found a lot of food inside that house.... She was very happy....
Some days later... That wolf came again.... And asked chamelon.... Why are you here ? And why were you Begging ?.... She replied... I wanted to learn kung fu.... My story has been quite Rough... And If you didn't gave me shelter i would have died..... That wolf said... You want to learn kung fu ? Why so ? Chameleon said I was never right... My family hated me... Because they adopted me.... And then I wanted to fight and prove myself..... So that's why I decided.... To learn kung fu but no one taught me.... Saying i am weak, not worthy... And other disrespectful things....
That wolf was quite surprised and amused..... That wolf then said...
YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT MAGIC ?
I will teach you that.... And then your power will not be matched ever.... That wolf then became chamelon's Master and further raised her... Like his own daughter.... Many many years went by, now chamelon was Some of The strongest Magicians... With the power of shape shift, shape split and hypnosis... And one day that Wolf and Chamelon both disappeared.....

Now this is the backstory I made....
It's not very detailed but it's still a lot better than the one we got in movie....
Now what happened in those 500 years and how is Chamelon who she is now... That's is literally a full arc💀💀💀.... And btw from next part we will come to the present where chamelon was defeated....

I will introduce her master later cuz he's gonna be the main highlight of my Extension novel.. for kung fu panda 4...

Thanks...

WC- 700 words..

Cya all soon....