" wow ! I'm glad that's over , pretending to be brainwashed can be very tiring . " Ivan puts his gun back in his holster and I stand there in shock , Jesus Christ somebody call the fucking Oscars , I really thought he was brainwashed. Holy fuck Ivan's alive, " so your fucking my big brother huh " Ivan says with a smirk god I've missed this asshole so much .

" yeah , I'm so fucking good at he put a ring on it brother " a smirk reaches my lips as the sentence rolls of my tongue . " I fucking missed being able to talk to you , fuck you have no idea how many times I wanted to just walk up to you and speak to you when I was stalking you for him but he always had someone watching me in the shadows , he also always threatened someone here that I needed to protect ."

I rush over there and hug Ivan tightly , Fuck I can't believe he's here " how are the twins and Elena " " there great they miss you so much and there just as obsessed with Luka as you were with him ." " aw come on Noey I wasn't obsessed with my brother . I just looked up to him . Shit I can't wait to see him but we need to open that door and have your men secure Galanis and I need to introduce you to somebody well two somebodies ."

I nod and Ivan and I walk over to the door and Ivan uses the passcode to open it. I see Archie immediately and he's holding up a metal saw ,
" Ivan?, holy fuck Ivan " Archie drops the saw and hugs Ivan " look it's great to see you arch but get these men to secure Galanis , you can come with us but I need to bring Noella with me to my place to meet someone ."

  Archie nods and directs his men to secure an unconscious and bleeding Galanis before following Ivan and i into the tunnels

Archie nods and directs his men to secure an unconscious and bleeding Galanis before following Ivan and i into the tunnels. Over the comms I can hear all of the teams giving the signal for a successful mission , the fighting is over but now the cleanup and organizing begins . " did you say over comms that I was trapped in a room with Galanis ."

" fuck no , I knew Luka and your brothers would've freaked out and left there positions or be too distracted . " " good that was the last thing we needed." " a helicopter will be landing outside the mansion for you and Ivan to take back to New Zealand, I think it's best for now until we're all back at the base to tell anyone about ivs being alive."

" I agree" I say and Ivan nods with his agreement . During the rest of the journey trough the tunnels to where ever were headed , Ivan tell Archie about how he's alive and what he's been up to . We eventually reached a solid metal door with a keypad lock. " Look Noella what's behind this door will be shocking but I need you to know it's true , I've taken tests to make sure but you need to be prepared ." I nod Ivan types in the code and opens the door a sliver .

" dragons , mermaids and pandas ." Ivan tells into the sliver of the door , Archie and I both look at each other and remember the similar code words from our time in the institute with our team , the words aren't exact but the type of wording is . Ivan opens the door completely and in the corner of the room I see a young boy holding a gun at the door with precision and a small figure crouched behind him . He's protecting whosever behind him . The boy looks so familiar but I can't place him .