"𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫..?"

When She Was BadSeason 2 Episode 1

When She Was Bad
Season 2 Episode 1

Blair walked beside Buffy as they were going to surprise their two friends. Blair was happy to be home after being away for two months.

She sucked on a cherry lollipop which was her favorite and always had it with her.

"Which one would you prefer, have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a nice smile?"

Buffy looked at her cousin weirdly before rolling her eyes with a smile. "Why do you always ask weird questions?"

Blair shrugged her shoulders. "Just answer the question."

"No nose but have a really good smelling fingers."

The brunette giggles at her answer. "I knew you would say that one."

They heard Willow yelling making them take off to where she was. Blair sees Xander struggle with the vampire who is trying to keep himself from being bitten.

Buffy grabs the vampire by the shoulder and pulls him off of Xander. She punches the vampire in the face, knees him in the crotch, and flips him over onto his back.

"Hi, guys!" Blair says with a big smile while the lollipop hands in her mouth.

The vampire gets up behind Blair and she turns her attention back to him and kicks him in the chest, sending him flying into a tree, where he gets impaled on a dead branch and bursts into ashes.

Buffy turns back to Willow and Xander.  "Miss us?" She said with a smirk.

"Buffy! Blair!" Willow says walking to them.

"Hey!" Xander says hugging the two girls.

"Hey, Will," Blair says hugging the girl.

"Man, your guy's timing doesn't suck," Xander says to Buffy after hugging her again, all of them laugh.

"When'd you get back?" Willow asks the girls.

"just now. Uncle Hank drove us down." Blair said as Xander's arm went around her shoulder."Buffy figured you guys would be getting into some kind of trouble."

"I think we had the upper hand. I-in a subtle way." Willow nodded her head looking between the three.

"Does either of you even have a cross? Very sloppy." Buffy asked.

"Well, it's been a slow summer. I mean, that's the first vampire we've seen since you killed the Master." Xander examines.

"It's like they knew we were coming back." Buffy with a tried smile.

They start to walk with Xander's arm still around Buffy.

"So, what about you guys? How was your summer? Did you slay anything?" Xander asked the two girls.