Suicidal

TW

DRUGS

SELF HARM

SUICIDE ATTEMPT

Sal pov

I was sitting on my bed until I heard a notification from my phone. I looked at it and immediately went into panic. It was from Travis, and it seemed bad. The text notification said "thanks for everything Sally Face, but I have to go now". It waz pretty obvious what he meant. I quickly started sprinting my way to his place. After what felt like an hour but was only a few minutes, I made it. I quickly sprinted through the house since his dad was gone and the door was never locked. I searched the whole house, couldn't find him. There was one last place to search, the hall bathroom. I ran towards it and tried opening the door. It was locked. " Travis?", I said. No response. "Travis are you in there?" I said in a more concerning and louder tone. "Travis are you in there?!", I yelled, desperate for an answer. None. I quickly grabbed a hair pin and started picking the lock. After about 15 seconds I got the door unlocked and swung the door open as fast as I could. There on the ground laid Travis body, with an empty jar of pills next to him. I ran towards him and checked if he had a pulse, luckily he did. I could see cuts all around his body, but they couldn't have been from his dad if they were that fresh. I couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. " shit Travis why the fuck did you do this?", I said as tears started trailing down my cheek. My vision was getting blurry from my tears flooding my eyes. I was about to call 911 when I heard Travis gasp. I looked at him as his eyes started to flutter open. "Sal? Is what you?", Travis said in a shaky and quiet tone. " Y-yes its me Trav", I said as a smile started spreading across my face.  Travis sat up and looked at me. "Did it work?", he said. " did what work?", I asked, confused. "am I dead?", he said. " No, your not", I told him. "So it didn't work...", he said, disappointed. " Hey don't be sad about it, it just means that god still wants you to leave and experience things", I said, trying to make him re think the decision he had made. "Oh, what time is it?", he asked me. " like 10:30 PM", he looked at me and yawned. "Can I go to bed?", he asked me. " You should probably clean up first", he nodded and tried standing up but failed. " are you ok?", I asked him. "My legs just really hurt", he responded. " want me to carry you?", I said in a kind of flirty tone to try and make him feel better emotionally. " Yes", he said. "Do you wanna stay here or go to my place, its pretty messy in here", I said. " your place, the AC is better there", he said. I laughed. "just bring me to your place", he said in a annoyed tone. " fine,fine", I said. I picked him up bridal style and started carrying him to my apartment complex. About half way there I heard him starting to wince in pain. "You good?", I asked. " yea my arms just kinda hurt", he responded in a kinda reassuring tone. "don't wory, we are almost to my apartment", I said. It was pretty quiet until we made it to Addisons apartment. " I'm tired", Travis groaned. "We can go to sleep once we get to my room,just how of up bud", I responded while getting in the elevator. We reached my floor and stepped out of the elevator, walking towards the apartment door. Once we reached it I grabbed my key and opened it quietly. I stored inside and carried Travis to my bed. " jeez my arms are tired", I complained. "that's a you problem", Travis said. I smiled at him and smiled in a sarcastic way, before my eyes creeped down to looking at his arms and legs. They were covered in fresh cuts and purple bruises. " can I clean you up before you go to sleep?", I asked. "yea I guess", he responded. I smiled and grabbed some bandages to wrap his arms and legs with. I did it quickly so it didn't hurt him that much.

(Too lazy to write so uh this will get less detail closer to the end, sorry!)

I finished wrapping his limbs before I laid in bed and he immediately got on top of me, it was a usual thing between us since Travis loved when we cuddled. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his forehead. I felt him smile and nuzzle his head in my neck. After a few minutes Travis said something in a sleepy tone. " I love you Sally Face", he whispered. I smiled and responded saying, "I love you too Travis". After I minute or two I felt his body get limp. He was sleeping. After a while I also fell asleep. It was a stressful day...

(Ok what the actual fuck did I just write, I hate that but I'm too lazy too rewrite so deal with my horrible one shots u none existing ppl. Anyways bye bye)

03/21/24