Aria smiles and nods. "Thank you both for understanding." She tells them and smacks Sunder away using a light tendril. Sunder comes back and Aria transforms Ben's hand into Diamondhead and shoots crystals at him. The hand transforms into Goop and Aria cringes. Sunder charges at her, but she drops Ben's hand and blocks him with a shield. Ben's hand turns back to normal. Sunder's radar goes off. "The Omnitrix at last." He says and runs for it, but Gwen uses a platform to bring it to Aria. Sunder tries attacking Aria, who dodges it and throws it to Gwen. Sunder then tries going for Gwen, who throws the hand to Aria. The white-haired girl throws it to Gwen, who catches it and looks back at Kevin. "Kevin, how much longer on that do hicky?" She asks. "Soon!" Kevin replies, and Gwen blocks Sunder's eyes making him break a bunch of crates. "Good, 'cause we're running out of the garage." Gwen says and runs away from Sunder. "To me!" Aria tells her from outside. 

Gwen throws the hand to Aria, who catches it and dodges Sunder's axe. They throw the hand back and forth before Sunder gets irritated and grabs Aria, wrapping an arm around her neck. "Now, hand over the Omnitrix, or I slice the girl." He threatens. "You slice me and you won't get the money. Plus you'd have both the Sages and Enerithians after you." Aria reminds him. "You think I care?" Sunder asks. "All right! You win. You can have the Omnitrix. Just let her go." Gwen tells him. "The Omnitrix first." Sunder tells Gwen. The redhead walks over to hand him the Omnitrix and Sunder throws Aria to the side and reaches out to grab it. "How about the Omnitrix never." Kevin tells him, now done with the machine, and shoots it at the hand knocking both Gwen and Sunder back. Ben appears in front of the teens, and Aria sighs. "How did I?" Ben looks confused. "Told ya." Kevin replies. "Ben!" Aria and Gwen run over to the boy and hug him. "You're all right." Gwen cheers. "Don't scare me like that." Aria tells him. 

"The Omnitrix and the princess, now!" Sunder demands, running back over to the group, and they dodge his axe. "Remember how you told me you'd protect me from anyone who tried to get me? I think now's the time." Aria tells Ben. "Right on that!" Ben tells her and tries to transform, but his arm is still gone. "Oh, not again!" He whines as Sunder tries attacking him, which he dodges. Ben gets backed up against Kevin's car, and Sunder tries attacking him, but he dodges and backs up against Kevin, causing Sunder's axe to get stuck. "What is it with everybody wrecking my car?!" Kevin asks, pissed. "Mind telling me what's going on here?" Ben asks. "Short answer. Energy axe plus Omnitrix equals dimensional displacement. Which means your hand is probably wherever you just were." Kevin shares. "My hand is in the Null Void?" Ben asks. "So much for being saved by the hero." Aria mumbles, walking over to them with Gwen, who giggles. "How do we get it back?" Aria asks. 

"Simple. All we have to do is reverse the polarity of the thing that displaced it in the first place." Kevin explains. "The axe?" Ben looks at Sunder, who struggles to get his axe out. "I said it was simple, not easy." Kevin reminds them as Sunder gets his axe out. "I won't ask again. The Omnitrix!" Sunder demands. "Is history. Gone. Finito. We don't have it, you don't have it." Kevin answers. "You can lie to me, but you can't lie to my scanner." Sunder looks down at the scanner but doesn't find the Omnitrix. "Hey, what's the deal?" He asks and plugs his axe into it. "I don't think it's gone. I mean, I could still feel my hand." Ben tells Kevin. "Just shut it and follow my lead." Kevin tells him and walks up to Sunder. "Forget the Omnitrix and Princess Aria. What if I told you I can get my hands on a priaxin anit-meta cannon for you?" Kevin suggests and Aria rolls her eyes. "I'm listening." Sunder tells him and puts his axe on his back.

Kevin and Sunder step away and Gwen follows silently. "I got another buyer coming later, but I much rather do business with someone trustworthy like you." Kevin says while Gwen wraps mana around the axe. "Skip the sales pitch, just show me the anti-meta canon." Sunder tells him and Aria and Ben stare with wide eyes. Ben suddenly transforms scaring Aria. "Brainstorm?" He questions. "Gone. History. Finito, eh?" Sunder asks, showing Kevin his scanner with the Omnitrix logo and Kevin shrugs. "Sunder, I implore you. Do not exact vengeance upon my velocity-impaired colleague. I hereby definitively albeit reluctantly, relinquish all claims on said Omnitrix and render it into your possession forthwith." Brainstorm says and shoots electricity at Sunder, sending him flying. Sunder lands on his feet and glares at them. "I think the vernacular is sike." Brainstorm says.

 "You will pay for your insults." Sunder tells him, pulls out his axe, and climbs onto his hoverboard. Brainstorm runs to him and rolls beneath his hoverboard to dodge him. "I sincerely doubt you can display such bravado where you are cognizant of your imminent encounter with..." Brainstorm presses his watch, transforms into Humungousaur, and grabs a light post. "Bring it on, tiny!" He says. Sunder flies over to him. "I can beat you with one hand hiding behind another dimension." He says, swinging the light post at Sunder, who chops it with his axe. "Then again, maybe I could use a hand." He says, looking at the last piece of metal in his hand.

Sunder tries attacking Ben, but Aria thinks fast and blocks it with a shield. She then proceeds to throw energy discs at Sunder along with Gwen. Sunder dodges them and laughs, only to get knocked back by Kevin's hand, which is now a mace. "Maybe there is strength in numbers." Humungousaur says, looking down at Aria. "Lots of numbers." He presses his watch and transforms into Echo Echo. Echo Echo runs to Sunder and multiplies. Sunder takes out the clones, but they surround him, and use their sonic screams, knocking his axe from his hand, and Aria catches it. Sunder turns back to look at Aria, who held his axe, and Echo Echo, who stood beside her. Aria smirks at him, and Sunder flies at her. "I don't need an axe to finish you off." He claims. "Neither do we." Aria tells him and shoots an energy beam at him while Echo Echo uses his sonic screams, sending Sunder flying into some crates. Sunder tries to get up but fails and Echo Echo detransforms. "That's it. I need a recharge." Ben tells Aria. "Then we better get your hand back before he wakes up.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The teens were now back in Kevin's garage with Aria shoots Ben's arm with the beam of the gun Kevin made. "Keep the beam fixed on Ben's arm." Kevin tells her. "What are you doing?" Ben asks, seeing Kevin holding the axe. "This shot has to be just right." Kevin tells him. "And if it's not?" Ben asks. "Then bits of you get scattered across multiple dimensions. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I can do this." Kevin reassures him. "Pretty sure?" Ben asks. Kevin doesn't reply and moves the axe closer to the beam before pulling it back and doing so multiple times. "Will you just do it already!" Ben tells him. Kevin swings the axe back, knocking a light and causing it to fly into a shelf knocking down multiple items. "Oops. Sorry. My bad." He apologizes. "I meant to do that." He tries playing it off, meanwhile, Sunder wakes up and makes his way to them. "Okay, this time for real." Kevin says. "I'm really gonna do it." He stalls. "Oh, for the love of!" Gwen grabs the axe from him, and Sunder charges at them. 

Gwen slams the axe onto Ben's missing hand, and a red cloud appears, sucking Sunder in. Once the cloud was gone, Ben's hand was back to normal. "I'm back in one piece!" He says. "Told you I can do it!" Kevin boasts. "I did it!" Gwen corrects him. "I'm the one who beat the bad guy! Singlehanded." Ben claims. "Whatever floats your boat." Aria shrugs. "Where's Sunder?" Aria asks, looking around.

I have lots of chapters already written I just needed to publish this which I was putting off because I needed to come back and write Brainstorm's dialogue and mans' smart english isn't for me