"C - can you be m - my mommy?" She asked me hesitantly. I smile looking at her. "Of course." I say, her eyes widen as she wraps her arms around me giggling happily.

"Ok, darling, let me go so I can make you some food." I say, but she doesn't. She stays there hugging me her legs wrapped around my waist.

"What would you like to eat?" I ask her, I get up with her still holding onto me.

"Anything." I hear her whisper, I can hear her smiling almost.

"Ok." I say, holding her to my left side hip so I can move around with her in my arms.

I walk to the kitchen.

I hum. "How about, my special pancakes?" I ask, Mia nods clapping smiling as I laugh at her cuteness.

I start cooking.

About thirty minutes later and I already have around twenty nine pancakes done.

I decided to make a total of fivty.

About thirty - ish minutes later I finish.

I grab some Nutella and a basket of strawberries.

I grab plates and put them on table. Putting three pancakes on each plate.

I grab another plate putting the strawberries on them and slicing them one by one.

Once I'm done with everything me and Mia look at them.

"Beautiful." Mia says as I nod.

"Now, m'lady, would you like milk or orange juice?" I ask in a british accent, as Mia giggles

"Milk." She answers, I nod grabbing milk and the orange juice from the fridge.

"Now, when I didn't want to get my brothers one by one. I had a trick." I said as Mia looks at me, I see a glimpse of mischief in her eyes.

"Just scream." I say as she nods and starts screaming like her life depends on it. And oh man, she should be in one of those scream movies.

I hear heavy footsteps running down the stairs or towards us.

"Wha - what happened?" The men shouts.

Mia smiles. "Breakfast is ready." She says kindly, smiling innocently.

"Don't do that, you scared us." Will says breathing heavily, him and the others sit down.

I give them each a cup.

About half an hour later we all finished.

I pay my stomach, my pants to my bottoms undone.

"I've never ever ate that much in my life." I breathe out.

"H - how are you not full?" Mia ask the bo - I'm sorry, I mean Mia asked the men in the room.

"Because we are men." Liam says hitting his chest as he stands up.

Mia giggles. "M - me - men, mommy did you hear that he says - said me - men? All I see are boys." She laughs hitting her thighs as I giggle.

The boys look at us with concern or is glaring at us. Tom just looks at us with no emotion on his face.

Once me and Mia compose ourselves we sigh.

"Did she say mommy?" Salvatore asked, Mia looks down scared.

"Yes, is that a problem?" I ask glaring at my brother, I hear gasps.

Salvatore smiles, his eyes softening. "No, I'm proud of you." He says, my eyes soften.

'Hes proud?'

'Hes proud.'

'I made him proud.' I thought smiling.

"Thank you for breakfast, sorella." Salvatore added as I smile.

"You're welcome." I say.

"Auoura, have you taken your pills?" Mark asked.

"No." I answered honestly, he sighs.

I look at Mia to see her glaring at Blake my brother, Blake gaulps leaning back in his chair.

I smirk. He's going to go though hell.

Happy Easter!

Counted words: 963