𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Bea sighed as she sat in her seat, her hair dripping wet from the water. She hadn't brought an umbrella with her today, because she didn't realize it would rain this morning, and now here she was, in class, nearly soaked to the bones. "This sucks," she grumbled, rubbing her hands together as people started to pile into the class. Bea suddenly felt a weight against her shoulders, and looking down, she saw that it was a beige jacket with a furred hoodie. She looked up to see Rosalie sit next to her, and she had already guessed that the blonde hair let her barrow the jacket.

"You looked like you were cold," Rosalie shrugged nonchalantly. Bea put her arms through the sleeves and leaned against her palm and smirked. "Don't get the wrong idea." Rosalie snarled as the red head grinned.

"Miss Rosalie Hale gives her only jacket to a lonely peasant? I'm honored, my queen," Bea flirted.

"You know what, give it back, you don't deserve it." Rosalie snapped, stretching her hand out for the younger woman to hand the piece of clothing back. Bea puffed her cheeks.

"But I'm cold." Bean complained.

"Then zip it," Rosalie said, going to take some things out of her bag so she could take more notes. Bea gave her a soft smile before doing the same and waiting for the teacher to begin. She couldn't stop the smile on her face, her heart fluttering at the playful banter she was just having with Rosalie. She couldn't deny that she already liked the blonde, and she never cared that Rosalie was mean to her. That was a part of her personality, and one of the things Bea liked about the temperamental blonde.

As the class went on, Rosalie couldn't help but sneak glances at Bea, who was so focused to notice her staring, surprisingly. She growled to herself, not wanting to accept that this woman next to her was her mate, not because she was a girl but because she was a human who had her whole life ahead of her. She'd never want her to suffer the way she had done in her human life. And yet, she wanted to know what it would be like to be close to her, like how Bella and her already seemed to be. Maybe they can be close without her knowing about the supernatural.

Rosalie turned back to her work and continued until the bell had rang for them to pack and go to lunch. Rosalie quickly packed up and waited next to Bea who was finishing up, she noticed the weird looks she was getting from passing peers and gave them her best scowl, which scared them off. Bea, still in her own world startled when she realized that Rosalie had stayed behind to wait for her. "You know, ya didn't have to stay behind." Bea chuckled, her heart stuttering when those golden eyes looked at her.

"I know, I just thought we'd go to lunch together, unless you don't want to." Rosalie said, doubting the red head wanted to go with her. Bea grinned up at her, the jacket baggy on her a little from how big it was.

"Sure! That would be fun honestly!" Bea happily exclaimed. Rosalie smiled at her as the two headed out of the room, gaining weird looks from their peers. Rosalie's scowl returned as she walked down the hall next to the slightly shorter woman who was just happy to walk with the blonde.

"Rose!" Came a loud voice from behind them. The two stopped and turned around, seeing Emmett coming towards them with Alice and Jasper in tow.

"Hello Emmett," Rosalie smiled as Emmett wrapped an arm around her, then turned his attention to Bea, who shyly smiled at him.

"Trizzy!" Emmett exclaimed, letting Rosalie go and engulfing the poor red head in a bear hug. Trizzy? Bea raised a brow, her arms trapped between their bodies. She wasn't sure how she was so calm right now, this would've broken someone else's back. He finally let go.

"Trizzy? Never heard that nickname before." She said, brushing her shirt off.

"I'm sure you already know my siblings. Emmett, Alice, and Jasper." Rosalie rolled her eyes affectionately at them.