Unexpected Suprise

"Well, this is unexpected." said Robin as she and the rest of the crew were shocked at the sight of their captain. Luffy was on the the deck of the Thousand Sunny, and though he wasn't injured, he sure was crying. The crew expected many things to have happened, but this was not one of them. On the deck, in front of the crew was Luffy, crying like the baby he literally was.
The crew were wondering how Luffy was turned into a little infant. Chopper decided to examine Luffy to see if he could change him back. While Robin went to the library to see if she could get answers. The rest of the crew just kept wondering how this could've happened.
While Chopper was examining him, Luffy just kept crying and crying. "This is gonna be a long day", said Chopper.
The crew just couldn't handle the whole crying thing. "That's it! I'm gonna shut him up!" said Zoro as he started running towards the infirmary. "Don't, Chopper can probably handle it" Ussop said while putting in some ear plugs. "He's right Zoro, Chopper is a doctor. He can handle this" said Nami as she walked over to her's and Robins room. "I highly doubt that Chopper has ever worked with a baby." "Listen to what my Nami~swan said, Chopper can handle it." "Shut it ero-cook!" "You wanna go, damn marimo?!" "Bring it, dartboard!"
Before the fight would go any further, they noticed that the crying stopped. Chopper came out of the infirmary with baby Luffy in his arms sound asleep. "Finally. He just cried himself to sleep", he said as he walked towards the crew carefully trying not to wake up little Luffy. "Aaawww. He looks adorable when he sleeps" Nami cooed while Sanji muttered something under his breath about their captain. "So captain-san finally fell asleep" asked Robin as she just came back from the library. "Yep. He cried alot but in the end, just drifted off to sleep" Chopper said as he showed Robin the little captain sound asleep. "Did you two find anything out that could help us out with our problem?" asked Zoro. "No, I didn't. What about you Robin?" "I did find something." "What'd you find?" everyone asked.
"Our little captain ate the very rare 'youth fish'." "What's that?" Chopper asked. "It's a special fish that grant the person who consumed it to gain back their youth. In other words, Captin-san ate it during dinner last night and is now a baby." explained the archeologist. "But why did it take so long for him to turn into a baby?" Nami asked pointing at Luffy. "It takes a while for the effects to kick in, but once they do, then you start to get younger. Even still, the chances are random. You could age back five years, ten, or entirely to the point that you're an infant." explained Robin further. "Is there a way to change him back?" asked Brook. "Luckily, there is. We just have to find the island where the cure is held." "Is that all?" asked Ussop. "Yes sniper-san, I'm certain that the majestic dragon living on that island will help us." "A MAJESTIC DRAGON?!" screamed the rest of the crew, causing Luffy to wake up crying. Robin just giggled. "Here we go again"