"Hey. I'm really sorry I made you feel uncomfortable. Could you please tell your boyfriend not to kick my ass?" He asks her and she nods.

"It's okay Baby. Apology accepted." She says and I glare at the man. He quickly runs back into the crowd and I sit back down.

"Thanks. I'm Bella by the way." She says and Xayah smiles.

"Xayah and this is my boyfriend Grey." Xayah says and Bella smiles.

"You two are those famous fighters right? My little brother is a big fan." She says and we smile.

"Thanks. That means a lot to us." I say and she gets confused.

"Sorry if I'm pushing my boundaries here. But weren't you married to Rakaan and you were dating Kai'sa?" She asks and we both sigh. I look at Xayah and she nods.

"Rakaan and Kai'sa decided they wanted to be happy with each other." I say and she frowns.

"Wow...what a couple of bitches." She says and we laugh. "But I always thought you two would be the perfect couple." She says and we smile at her. Xayah quickly gave her our numbers and told her to contact us anytime. Bella hangs out with us for the next couple of hours. Suddenly I look up and frown as I see Kai'sa looking around.

"What is it Babe you tensed up?" Xayah asks and I point to Kai'sa. "What is this slut doing here?" She growls and her feathers ruffle slightly.

"Calm down birdie. It isn't worth it." I say and she frowns.

"It is worth it." Xayah growls and I kiss her head gently. Suddenly I get a phone call, and check to see it's Mom.

"I'll be right back." I say as I head outside while answering my phone. "Hey Ma. Is something wrong?" I ask and she laughs.

"No Baby Boy. Just wanted to call and say that you are fighting Lee in four weeks." She says and my eyes widen as I head towards my truck.

"What?!" I ask as my heart beats faster.

"The champion wants to fight you. Said it's going to be the fight of the ages. The fighter with the most title defense in UFC history, and the undefeated Oso. We'll be flying out to the Ixtal Grand Octagon as well." She says and I smile brightly.

"Holy Hell Ma! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" I say and she laughs.

"My thoughts exactly Grey. I want you to use that rage and pain you've been bottling up." She says and I frown. Before I could say anything I see a cloaked woman going through my truck.

"Yo! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell and begin to run towards my truck. She grabs something and hops out, she holds her hand out, and Clifford is launched into the air at me. "Shit!" I yell and dive out of the way dropping my phone. I look to see Clifford is wrecked to hell. "Clifford!" I yell and growl as I sprint to chase the woman. As we run she tries to use ice to stop me but I easily dodge the shards. We turn down an alleyway and she uses this weird symbol to leap over the fence. I growl and jump off of the wall to vault over the fence. I land and chase her to a construction site. She turns to me and draws out a rapier with a weird cylinder on it. I huff and pull out my steel plated gloves, I use these when I'm fighting Monsters and vile people.

"Don't make me do this Grey." She says as she gets into a stance.

"How the fuck do you know my name?!" I yell at her and growl. She stays quiet and I roar with rage. "I'll just beat the answers out of you!" I yell as I get into my stance. She swings her rapier in an arc which sends out little projectiles at me. I growl while rushing forward dodging the projectiles, I'm shocked when she stabs her weapon into the ground, and rips it up sending a huge wave of fire at me. "Shit!" I yell and stomp the ground while arcing my arms outward. The ground opens up which swallows the flames, she sends a blast of air at me, which makes me raise an earth wall to block it, as it slams into the wall, my eyes widen as I barely duck under a lightning beam that tears through my wall, I smirk as the dust hides my position.

I wait a second and sense her position through the vibration on the earth. As soon as she turns around I launch myself into the air. As I descend I empower my fist and she suddenly turns to me. I send my fist at her which when she blocks sends her rapier flying. She tries to dodge all of my punches but I land a hard strike to her stomach. She gasps in agony and puts her hand on my chest. Suddenly the sigil appears on me and I'm sent flying into a bulldozer. I gasp in pain and fall onto the ground. I force myself to a crawling position and look at her.

"It didn't have to be this way." She says softly as she walks closer to me. Suddenly a blue fireball hits in front of her.

"Leave him alone!" Ahri yells as she sends out more foxfire. The woman dodges before being forced to block Kunai and Feathers.

"You bitch! I'll fucking kill you for hurting him!" Both Akali and Xayah yell as my sisters run up to me.

"You good?!" Akeno asks and I nod slightly. I look back at the woman to see her leap to the top of a steel beam.

"Until we meet again...little one." She says and swings her rapier. Suddenly smoke covers the area and when it clears the woman is gone.

"When we do... I'll get the answers I want." I growl lowly as Ahri, Akali, and Xayah run up to hug me tightly. They cried about how worried they were when Mom came by the club. Then how Clifford was totaled which makes me sigh. I know I'll be in for an earful at dinner tonight, especially when my sisters calm down from the adrenaline. But all I could think about was the mysterious woman and how she felt so... familiar.

-Alright!!! Two down! Hopefully I have my writing spirit back! Who is the mysterious woman and what is her connection with Grey?! Clifford has been destroyed! Not my fuckin truck! Until next time everyone!-