The Bar Incident

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

"I'm sorry!" Dahlia yells as she struggles on my shoulder.

"Sorry for what?" I ask as I walk back to our family and Xayah.

"I'm sorry for ruining your special moment with your new girlfriend! Please don't take away my right to be a Godmother!" She screams and Xayah begins to laugh.

"Hun. Don't you think you've embarrassed her enough?" Xayah asks and I smile at her.

"I dunno. Maybe I should make her an ice bath." I say and Dahlia stops.

"I swear to every God there is Grey...I will NEVER forgive you." She says and Xayah laughs.

"I think she gets it Hun. Put her down please." Xayah says and I huff before gently putting her down. "There. Now Dahlia if you ever ruin a moment like that again... I'll cut you." Xayah says lowly and Dahlia flinches.

"Got it." Dahlia says as our parents laugh.

"Why don't you all go to the bikini bar? I'm sure it'll be a good time." Dad says and I nod as I look to the others.

"Sure as long as no women try anything." Xayah says and I smile at her.

"Ditto for the men." I say and we get into my truck. I drive us to the bar and we walk in to see people dancing while laughing. "Seems like this is a pretty chill spot." I say as we grab a table.

"Yeah. Music could be better." Xayah says and I laugh.

"Yeah." I say as I lean back in my chair. Xayah scoots over and leans into my side making me smile. A waitress walks up and takes our orders, well not before freaking out over Xayah and I. We talk amongst each other until a random girl sits at our table. She immediately leans into me and rests her head on my chest.

 She immediately leans into me and rests her head on my chest

(Bella)

"Hey Babe they don't sell that drink you love." She says softly and I look at her arm to see a small bruise. Xayah catches my gaze and nods in understanding.

"That's alright Sweetie. What happened to your arm?" I ask and she looks back at the creep that was following her. I look at Xayah and she growls lowly. "He did it?" I ask and she nods. I pat both of them on the head as I stand up.

"Grey." Dahlia begins as Robin begins to channel her lightning through her fingers. Akeno Begins to make an ice dagger as I walk towards the guy.

"What's your problem?" I ask him and he gives me a smile.

"Hey man. I was just talking to that girl over there." He says and backs up slowly.

"You mean one of MY girlfriends?" I ask with a glare and he begins to shake.

"Woah man. I didn't know she was your girl!" He says backing down.

"Go up and apologize to her for making her feel uncomfortable." I say and drag him to the table. "Hey Beautiful I think this man has something to say to you." I say and release him.