About an hour later the pair was all dressed up and ready to go. 

Scarlett was wearing a leather V-cut dress matched with her black and red Louboutin heels. Her hair was up in a low loose bun and she had her Yves Saint Laurent matching jewellery paired up. Regina had something similar on but just slightly different. She had this leather skirt paired with a pink tank top and her iconic leather jacket. She wore her Louboutin heels as well, like this they were perfectly matching without being too obvious. Regina's hair was slightly curled, hanging loosely on her shoulders. 

But girls thought they looked absolutely stunning, for once not only in an "I wanna rail you" manner but in an adoring way as well. They weren't used to look at each other like this, but when they did, they quickly realized why they were drawn to the other. 

"I don't say this often, probably for the sake of your ego. But, I think you look really, and I mean, really, beautiful" Regina complimented the other girl, making her blush for the hundredth time that day. "You look like magic, Gina" It was such a specifically chosen word, but to Scarlett, it meant exactly what she wanted to say.

To her, Regina looked like something that wasn't real. She wasn't used to people making her feel this way. She wasn't used to people competing with her without actually competing. Regina was a copy of Scarlett, but somehow they also complemented each other. She didn't exactly know how to word it, she just knew it was a feeling she wanted to keep close to her. 

"Now, do you want to tell me where we are going?" Scarlett asked, taking Regina's hands in her own. Regina just shook her head no.

"Patience baby girl, you will see soon enough"

Regina was taking Scarlett to the movies, and not just any move. They were going to see Jennifer's Body. Regina knew how obsessed Scarlett was with Megan Fox. So going to see this movie was the perfect occurrence to mess with the redhead a little more. 

They were driving in Regina her pink jeep when she placed a hand on the other girl's tight. It started innocent, but every ten seconds it would rise a little higher. Scarlett had taken notice of this as she watched her thigh closely. The blonde had begun tracing circles with her thumb, making the girl yearn for more.

The redhead tried to remain unbothered by Regina's attempt at turning her on, but it had started to get harder and harder. To the point that you could almost see a wet spot starting to form beneath her.

"Fuck Regina, please just fuck me in this car right here right now"

Scarlett let out a huff, a smirk planted on her face. "Desperate now, I see" 

"We both know that that is exactly what you are aiming for baby" Scarlett responded, taking Regina's hand. What she was about to do was risky, but she knew it would get a rise out of the blonde.

She took Regina's hand and led it under her dress and underneath her lace underwear. She traced her hand up her wet core, then moved it back to Regina's lips. "Taste me, this is how wet you make me"

Regina's breath hitched in her throat by Scarlett's boldness. 

She would be lying if she said this wasn't incredibly hot. She felt the butterflies in her stomach by the unexpected action. 

"Fuck Scar, that was really fucking attractive" Regina commented. "However, this might have gained you an hour more of waiting. Now, be a good girl, behave yourself and don't think about acting up. We're here"

Scarlett's mouth hung wide open, this wasn't what she was aiming for. This might have even been the exact opposite.

The two girls walked into the movie theatre, towards the ticket office. Regina looked around for any hints about the movie they were watching but to no success. That was until Regina ordered their tickets. 

"Two tickets for 'Jennifers Body' please" Scarlett's eyes widened. She absolutely loved this movie and she wanted to go ever since the return was announced. Scarlett loved both Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried. But something about Megan Fox was just so incredibly attractive. And honestly, she might appear several times on Scarlett's vision board. I mean, valid.

"How did you know!?" The redhead asked in disbelief as they walked towards their seats, Regina just shrugged.

"I have my ways" Regina smirked. Truth is, she had kind of stalked Scarlett's social media. And since she saw multiple pictures of the hot brunette, she could make her assumptions. And apart from that, it was a wild guess whether she liked this movie or not. 

"Now, take your seat princess. I am going to get us snacks; sweet or salty popcorn?"

"Sweet of course, you're a literal devil if you choose salty"

Regina laughed but nodded her head. "What about drinks? I saw they have red wine"

The redhead raised her eyebrows, she liked a red wine every now and then. But getting tipsy while watching this movie, along with this thick sexual tension. That sounded even better.

"Kill me if I ever say no to that"

And with that, Regina got their snacks and wine. They got comfortable in their seats and the movie began soon enough. 

Scarlett had no idea what was awaiting her. Regina knew of course and she couldn't wait, this was going to be a long ride for the redhead, a ride she would enjoy later on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter babies, but you guys will for sure enjoy the next one!!

Make sure to Vote and Comment

I love you all, bye bye babes <3