three

-Chapter three-
"Upset"

The group of teens biked on the roads of Derry. The group had dropped Stanley and Eddie off already at their houses. Richie and Alexandria got off their bikes to turn towards their houses when Bill spoke up shyly.

"A-A-Alex." Bill spoke grabbing her wrist. She turned to face him a motioned for him to countinue.

"D-d-do you wanna walk home my way? The l-l-long way, I mean." He asked fiddling with the hem on his shirt but maintaining eye contact.

"Woah Bill. Stop tryna steal my girl." Richie said throwing his arm around Alexandria like some possesive jock in those dumb highschool movies.

"get off me." Alexandria said shoving him off causing him to give her a fake pained expression. "breaking my heart, Alex." He said putting a hand to his heart.

"Sure, Bill. I'll walk with you." Alexandria said with a small smile, her hand nervously gripping the strap of her bag while the other held the bike handle.

"God, this is hard to watch." Richie and began to walk away. "Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart, Alex." He jokingly yells.

Alexandria avoids eye contact at all costs after Richie's words. Meanwhile, Bill was smiling a shy smile.

"So, uh, why'd you want me to walk this way?" Alexandria questioned curiously looking over at him. They were about the same height, Alexandria being a bit taller.

"I like t-t-talking with you, I guess.." Bill mutters as they begin walking towards his house.

Alexandria blushed at his words. "I like talking with you, too."

Bill smiled and looked over at her. "Do you like a-a-anyone?"

shit Alexandria thought. She didn't want to say yes because then he will ask who but she didn't want to say no because she didn't want to lie.

"I do."

"who?"

"None of your business." Alexandria pulled on the strap of her bag. Bill nervously looked away. "Do you have a crush?" Alexandria asked after a moment of silence.

Bill nodded. "But I won't tell you unless you t-t-te-tell me yours." He attempted to make a deal which Alexandria declined.

"can I guess?" He asked.

"No."

"Is it Richie?"

"What!?" She almost screamed, "No, ew, gross!" She slightly shoved Bill as a joke. "Its not Richie, and even if it was I wouldn't tell you."

Bill looked at Alexandria suspicously. "What?" She asked. "You got awfully d-d-de-defensive." He teased.

Alexandria rolled her eyes. "I love Richie, but not like that."

Bill nods and they fall into a silence. Alexandria can't help but wonder who Bill has a crush on, he talks to like no girls and she doubts Bill likes her.

"Do you actually think G-G-Georgie is alive?" Bill asks suddenly looking at her through the corner of his eye.

Alexandria looks over at him, properly. "I dont know, but I think that we shouldn't give up until we know what actually happened."

Bill stares at her for a moment before looking away a biting the inside of his cheek. Did I upset him? Alexandria can't help but think.

The only sound between them now was their bikes rolling on the pavement. Eventually, theh reached Bill's house.

Bill felt a bit angry at Alexandria. If she didn't think that Georgie was alive then why does she even bother search for him? To find his body? To find confirmation on what really happened? Did she even care about Georgie or did she just want to know the true intentions of the person behind the missing peoples cases.

Bill turned towards his open garage door and waves bye to Alexandria which she quickly returned. Once he was in his garage she threw her leg back over the bike a peddled back around to get to her house.

Maybe she shoulda stuck with Richie.

————————-

Alexandria walked her bike into her garage, making sure to stay very clear of her mom's car.

She walked into her house and took her weightless bag off of her shoulders and placed it down by the mess of her mom's shoes, then took off her own.

She walked into the living room and was met by the unpleasent sight of Ellie Bell — Alexandria's mom — making out with some homeless looking guy on the couch.

She instantly turned back around, not bothering to put her shoes on, just picking them up and silently walking out the door.

She dashed across the street to Richie's house and knocked. Maggie opened the door, "hello, Alexandria! Do you want me to get Richie?"

Alexandria just nodded, not really in the mood to start a conversation.

Maggie turned around and ran up the stairs of the small house. A few seconds later Richie appeared in the frame with a smug look on his face.

"Did Bill break your heart like I suspected? You shoulda chose me, I dont know if I want to take you back—"

"Richie." Alexandria says sternly causing Richie to shut his mouth.

"Your mom got a new hook up?"

Alexandria just nodded. Richie hummed in response before offering for her to come inside by opening the door wide.

Alexanddia gladly walked insids, giving a wave to Maggie before going upstairs with Richie. Once they were in his room he quickly tried to cheer Alexandria up like he always did when she came over cause her mom was fucking some hobo.

"Atleast you will probably grow up to be like her and be able to get a bunch in guys— not saying your a slut like her but like— nevermind." Richie rambled while Alexandria went and sat on his bed.

"Did she see you?" He asked, concern in his tone.

"no."

"thank god." He muttered.

—————————————————————————-

Word count: 968

SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT ONE I WROTE OT AT DISNEYWORLD

also adding to the disneyworld thing, chapters may come slower since Im spending majorty of my day at disneyworld but I will try!!

Edited: