✨ 2 ✨

Sunoo's pov:

I felt the ice-cold water come in contact with my body, squeezing my eyes shut as I felt the water go around me.

I feel my body go down and I feel my lungs burning, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to inhale the water so it goes faster.

I saw my vision turn into black spots and felt the water enter my body. It burns everything burns and I smiled and felt my body drown and felt my consciousness disappear.

~
Y/n's pov:

"HEY Y/N"

I sighed as I heard my irritating stepsister's voice. She is so irritating I want to tear my hair out of my head.

I stepped faster than I normally would to get her away, but finally I felt a hand on my shoulder and felt my body being turned around by the person.

I saw my stepsister looking at me with angry eyes I rolled my eyes and said " What do you want?"

I saw how she had a forced smile on her face and heard her say " why did you leave me?"

I laughed inside myself, she deserves to be left alone. I grabbed her hand firmly that was on my shoulder and keep it hard and whispered
" You are a coward and an irritating slut."

I watched her shiver and saw that her look changed to a sad look. I smiled, laughing at her.

I have never laughed so hard haha, I looked at her with a smile and she looked at me like she is in pain and I know she is hardly in pain she is just acting.

I grabbed her hair firmly with my left hand and with my right hand I grabbed her face very hard and said " If you say this to your daddy I will have to punish you again mhm".

Smiling I said that and I saw her looking at the ground ugh I hate it when she does not looking at me while I am talking to her.

I pulled her hair back, raising her head to make eye contact with me. I said to her for the last time with a deep smile and empty eyes " do you understand what I said?"

I heard her mumbling and I saw her still shivering. I had enough I pushed her against the wall and heard her say ouch.

The first thing I did is laugh and laugh I grabbed her shoulders with a harsh grip and I looked her in the eyes and said " since you don't know how to answer you will just have to go home alone".

I suddenly saw her looking at me and heard her say " I am sorry, I will answer faster but don't leave me here like last time."

I put my hand on her cheek and looked at her with warm eyes and said " oh, you think I am stupid? Haha you stupid you will see how to treat me and respect you rat!"

I took my hand off her cheek and gave her a hard slap, I watched her fall down and come down on her face.

I got a wide smile on my face and smiled and left her there on the floor of the wet cold floor. I got to my car and looked at her for the last time and drove away.

-

So-yi's pov:

I saw my sister drive away, I felt me cheek burning which hurts but I feel my heart hurting more. The pain is unbearable, I put my hands on the ground to lift myself up to sit back down.

I was on my knees and felt my head spinning from the collision of the ground and my face. I felt my body trembling and burning from the pain.

Most of the pain comes from my heart, I feel like there are thousands of knives in my heart that cannot get out.

Her words are repeating all the time in my head. I stood up and started to step where my legs take me and felt tears in my eyes.

30 minutes later...

I kept thinking about my sister's words and the pain in my heart....

I stepped and stepped, but I have no idea where my legs are taking me, I heard a few steps behind me and I stood still.

I am now back in reality I looked around and saw that I am surrounded by trees and bushes. I felt my heart beating with fear and panic, I felt someone coming.

I escape by running and running, I looked around me and saw no way out only trees appearing again and again.

My legs started hurting and I kept getting tired from all the running. I looked around me and saw some kind of metal a little further on? It is a building I am saved I ran towards the metal building.

A few more bushes then I am saved, I ran past the bushes and saw an old bridge instead of a building.

I felt myself collapsing, I have no idea where I am and how long I have been here... I stared upwards and felt a drop land on me face

I looked around for shelter but saw no shelter, I thought for a moment but before I could decide I heard the same steps behind me.

I felt my heart racing and felt dizzy I looked everywhere for a hiding place but saw nothing I heard the steps getting closer.

I ran to the bridge hoping if there is a place to hide there but I saw nothing, I looked over the bridge and saw there under some kind of fence that says " do not enter here and prohibited area".

I ignored the sign and ran as fast as I could to the fence and saw that it was locked. I felt the steps getting closer and my heart racing more.

I looked around me and saw a pile of stones lying there I took my chance and ran over there to hide between the stones and sat down the cold ground.

I felt someone standing above me on the bridge and heard mumbling things but it was not intelligible to me. I tried to concentrate on my breathing but I kept panicking.

I heard the bridge creaking and hid more I looked forward and saw the river flowing and the drops making contact with the river and felt the cold wind on my face.

I don't know how long I was staring forward but I saw something that froze me, I saw a body fall off the bridge and into the river Falling, I'm still frozen in my hiding place and saw bubbles forming in the river.

I screamed in fear and heard very loud noises from the distance, I looked in the direction of the noise and saw fireworks and then I found out that it is New Year.

I stood on my feet and looked towards the bubbles and took a deep breath and jumped after the body.

To be continued...

I hope you like the story and don't forget to comment and like.

Written on March 19th, 2024