✨1✨

Sunoo's pov:

*drip drip*

Hearing the rain around me I feel the wind blowing around me with the cold drops of rain.

I looked at the sky that was hiding in dark clouds, I feel the rain dripping on my face and running down to my clothes.

I took a deep breath and sighed I saw my breath turn into moisture. I watched as my sigh was carried away by the wind.

How I woud that the wind could take me and split me into little pieces....

I felt my arms and legs titrated by the wind and rain, I looked at my legs and saw what I was wearing.

I was wearing my shorts and my thin t-shirt. That being completely soaked by the rain, I got a smile on my face and whispered " just a little longer then you won't feel anything".

I took another very deep breath and walked to the last detour of the road.

After taking another detour, I see my destination. An old bridge slowly getting rusty and under it a river.

I hear how the river flows and how the rain drops make contact with the river.

After each step I saw a memory of my father watching me, I saw how me and my father used to be fishing here.

I got memories of him watching me and how he helped me with my homework.

These memories put a smile on my face and felt my heart break into millions of pieces.

I saw that I just arrived at the railing of the bridge when the most painful memory arrived.

I saw how my father and I were on this bridge together, talking to each other about fun memories. I saw nothing at all wrong with my father who was always positive and always smiling.

If only I had known that earlier I would have still had him close to me.

(Flashback)

I ran to my house to show my father my good grades.

When I got home I saw that the door was unlocked, I got suspicious and quietly opened the door and walked in I saw the table upside down and saw the floor with food and scattered glass and a whine bottle.

I looked around the mess and saw a small envelope with red dots on it and saw my name written on it.

I got a bad feeling and immediately started thinking about my father I called his name hoping for an answer but I got no response back.

I walked to the kitchen and saw him lying there on the floor with blood coming out of his eyes. I felt my heart break at the sight of my father lying lifeless on the floor.

This is how my father died that day when I was in school and he was planning his farewell.

A few days later

I stood there looking at my father's grave with tears in my eyes as my heart continued to break.

My breathing became slower and I lost consciousness and there I fainted beside my father.

There was no one there just me and my father in the cold rain.

(Flashback ends.)

I looked forward and saw the lights of the city on and I heard how people were calling and were counting down.

I held the railing of the bridge and went over, I saw how the river began to flow harder than before.

I heard people counting down.

5

"It's time dad"

4

" We are going to see each other again"

3

" I am ready"

2

" I can't wait when I can hug you back"

1

" I love you dad"

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I saw the fireworks dazzling the sky with its beauty and I took my last breath and closed my eyes and jumped from the bridge towards the river.

To be continued ...

Hope you guys liked the first chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment.

Written on
March 17, 2024.