If cut down the call and started doing my work as I don't want to think more about them .

______________________________________

I didn't get to know when the sun rose as i was completely lost in my work .

I worked for the whole night and it was nothing new for me as it was my schedule only.

I went to the gym to do some workout as I was not going for several days and I need to pay attention to myself also .

After the gym i got fresh and got ready to go to the office and also I picked the gift which I have brought for her .

I am excited to see her reaction after watching gifts .

I went down and have my black coffee with some sandwich and left for the office .

I called the samer to take some details from him and cut the call .

I reached the office and everyone was greeting me to which I nodded with a cold face as always.

I sat down on my chair and waited for tara to come .

I was watching her place with my cctv camera and I Just cant wait for her to come .

I also started doing my work as I have important meetings to do and I can't miss them as they are very profitable.

I was doing my work when I saw tara coming so i sent someone to call her in my cabin .

After a while there was a knock on my door and I know who it can be .

'My butterfly '

I allowed her to come in and the moment she entered my nose was full with the scent.

Soo additive!!!

She looked  at me and greeted me to which i smiled and greeted her too .

"Sir did you call me " she asked me and I nodded.

I took the nag and put that in front of her and forwarded it .

At first she was confused and asked me" sir what's that?" .

"This is for you" I said and she was a little shocked and confused.

"But si_" I cut her off.

"This is for you ,open it" I said and she took the bag from the table and started seeing it .

She opened the box and was surprised and happy to the gift inside .

It was a pair of jhumka and a payal .

"Wow sir that's beautiful thank you " she said with a smile .

"I hope you like that " I said and she smiled and nodded .

"I love that sir they will look good on me" she said with a smile .

"They will look more food when those legs will be on my shoulder " I said very slowly not wanting her to listen .

"Did you say something sir " she said and I shook my head in no .

I was literally in shock when he gifted me as I didn't expect that

I loved the gift a lot , I don't know why everybody said he is rude and cold but according to me he is not .

He is so kind and sweet towards me. He also  took care of me at the time when I was in a fever .

I Literally loved these jhumka and payal and now they are my favorite.

I will wear them tomorrow and also I will show them to advi and rihu too.

I told them everything about how he cares for me and all and they were looking at me so suspiciously .

I don't know what is going inside there mind but yay I can't do anything.

Also from that day they started teasing me a bit and also give me a side eye .

I ignored everything and started doing my work again or else if I didn't complete my work on time I would be dead .

But I cant understand one thing that from so many days why I kept thinking about neil sir .

Like he is my boss and I know I should not think  like this but I just can't stop my mind from thinking about him .

He is so handsome, sexy amazin_ ..

Wait tara oh my godd stop that and do your work you stupid girl .

___________________________

Spread happiness and love 💓
FOLLOW,VOTE AND COMMENT 😋💖