ch5. club

Finally the day arrived, today was the day when my dream project will be presented

"Taru are you ready ", advika asked .

"Yes advika i am ready but i am also nervous , what if they dont like the project "?

"Oh ho , dont worry i am sure that you will only get that project" .

"Hmm i  also hope so ".

"Let's go or we will be late ".

We sat in our car and left for the meeting, meeting was held in a big hotel .

Around 12pm me and advika reached our destination  , but suddenly advika got a call and she needed to leave as there was an emergency. 

"I am so sorry taru  but i need to go there in an emergency", she said .

"It's okay advika , it is your work you go and don't worry about me" .

"All the best for your project taru" .

Few hours later

A"dikaaa i  finally got the project, i am so happy ".

"Congratulations taru!! Its time for celebration ,let's celebrate". 

"Yes you are right let's go to the club tonight" , i said .

"Nice idea taru , lets goo till then you also take some rest ".

"Hmm"

It was around 4 when i came back, i went to my room , take a hot water bath to relax myself .

After around half an hour , i went back to my room and called bhai to give them good news .

After 4 rings bhai picked up the call and asked

"Hello taru how are you , are you okay ,and how was your today's project" ?

"Bhai i am all good and you know what i finally got the project ", i said with excitement. 

"Congratulations taru ! I am so proud of you" .

For 15 min we talked , after that i put the phone back and went to sleep

Around 7 advika called me and asked me to get ready as we have to go to club.

I wore a black short dress and she wore white dress .

I did a little makeup and  her also .