Relationship

Alicia's POV

What happened to my brother?
*Crying loudly*.

"Alicia, calm down. I'm sure nothing happened to Andrew, not under God's watch," Nani, my good friend, tried to console me.

*Crying gets louder*

"This is all my fault. I shouldn't have ignored him," I blamed myself.

"Sweetheart, you don't know what happened. Stop blaming yourself, okay? Now please stop crying," Nani said, her voice breaking as if she was holding back tears.

I looked up and saw Nani shedding silent tears. Should I calm her or... pray. Thank you, Jesus, for that idea of prayer!

"Nani, let us pray." I stopped crying and looked at her.

We knelt down and began to pray.

I prayed for direction to find my brother, for his safety, and, most of all, for forgiveness for ignoring him, a brother God had given me.

Both of us started speaking in unknown languages. The Holy Spirit spoke to me as we cried out to God for help for Andrew.

'My dear child, I forgive you. Now, go to the security man in charge of security cameras. Ask him to show you the video of what happened in that room,' the Holy Spirit said with a sweet, melodious tone.

"But Lord, security cameras aren't in people's bedrooms. How would he show me a video of what happened in that room?" I asked mentally.

'Just ask him. Trust me!' The Holy Spirit said humbly.

I stopped praying. When I opened my eyes, I saw Nani smiling and shedding tears of joy, I think.

"Lord, I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for keeping us alive. Lord, I thank you. I pray that as we find Andrew, we will find him successfully. Thank you, Jesus. In Jesus' name, we have prayed." I ended the prayer.

"Amen."

"Amen."

I checked the clock, and it was 6:43 am. Already!

Since it was Sunday, we had time to rest, but as slaves, we had to work at night.

"What did you see?" I asked, assuming she saw something.

"I saw your brother. God said that we will find him. He said we should be patient. Tears of joy. And you, did God say anything to you?" Nani said, still smiling.

"Yes, He said that I should go to the security man in charge of security cameras. He said I should ask him for the video," I replied to her.

"Okay, let's get ready then so we can go start our investigation," Nani said, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Okayyyyyyyyyy," I replied awkwardly.

I ran inside the bathroom first because Nani is so slow taking her bath.

I have the gift of prophecy and hearing from God directly, while Nani's gift is the seer's anointing. We have really gotten to know each other in just a few days; we are like sisters.

I came out, and Nani went inside immediately after I came out.

By 9:15 am, we were ready to go, but we hadn't stepped out yet. Someone knocked on the door, but this time it was more humble and gentle, yet sounded proud and flamboyant.

*Whispers*. "Who is that?" Nani asked me, becoming scared.

I looked at her, and then I knew why she became afraid because she didn't know if it was a kidnapper, remembering the news we heard this morning.