CHAPTER-26 (Wedding?)

Start from the beginning

I went inside her house but before I could enter I heard a sound of slapping.

"Is this how you make food?" A man shouted.

I hurriedly refrained myself from entering now and peeked inside through a window.

Jannat is nowhere to be seen and in the entrance her father and mother are present.

"I---i am so--sorry" Jannat's mother tried to say and damn!

*Slap*

"If you make this type of food again, then I'll make your daughter marry to that man" The man said.

As soon as he said those lines, Jannat's mother went on her knees and holded his legs with her hands.

She started crying and said - "Please No! My Jannat has no fault in it. You punish me, not her"

He held her hairs in his hands and said - "I will punish you and your daughter both for ruining my life"

"Firstly you were not able to give me any son and secondly that daughter of yours is no more than a burden to me. I wish I could kill you both" The bastard said.

I couldn't control myself more. The man which is standing has crossed all his limits and infact he is not a man, he's a monster. A living monster who is destroying his wife's and daughter's life just because of his bitchless male ego.

I entered their house with my eyes full of anger.

"Who are you?" The man asked me.

Jannat's mother stopped crying and stood up.

"What are you doing here Zoya?" She asked me.

"Came here to protect you!" I said.

"Protect me?" She asked me with a fake smile.

"From whom?" She completed.

"From your husband" I said.

Her husband gaze were like he would eat her at the same moment.

Ahhh.

The urge to take out his eyes and embedd it in the ground was very strong within me.

"Oh girl, it'll be better for you to stay away from this matter" By saying this the man went out from the house.

I went towards Jannat's mother. Blood is flowing out from her lips and her whole face is covered with red pitches as if she has been beaten a lot these days.

I made her stand up and hurriedly found a medical kit and applied the creams and antiseptics on her wounds.

"Ahh" She growled.

"It'll be fine soon!" I said.

"You shouldn't have come here" She said to me.

"And why should I? No one has the right to beat anyone Aunty" I said.

"But he's not anyone, he's my husband!" She said.

"Your husband, father, brother. No one has the right to beat you mercilessly just because of their male ego" I said.

"I know but we can't do anything. It's better for usbnot to speak anything and let them do whatever they want" She said.

"Whatever? Didn't you listen what he said about Jannat?" I asked.

"Tha-t-that he said in anger. Nothing important" She said.

I know that she's lying. From inside, she too is worried about Jannat. After all she's her only daughter and who mother would want her daughter to be putten on stake just because of her husband's ego.